Online Hook up

This is a story of 2 people how they meet ,fight, ignore, threaten and fall in love forever... plse .read..vote and comment

This is a story of a girl who always believed at first sight love. And the big problem of this girl is ,she always get crush on every single boy.
(She is tall, 5feet 6 inches with fair skin tone ,little pinkish color on hers cheeks apples. Long dark hair till knee length. having slim and Splendor body. she is just a 17 years old girl who has not reached her adultery age yet. she is quite fun loving girl. love to have parties days and nights. she do not care what other people think about her. she is just like a free bird she loves to live a free life. she got many proposals from her classmates but she refused all of them. she never believed in relationship of boyfriend and girlfriend. She Wanted a friends with benefits relationship . she always felt this relationship is a carefree relationship in which she can do whatever she wants to. some people really look at her from very dirty eye as said before she does not give a shit to any of words seriously .

she just reached college what she see her class room was empty. she's totally shocked and unaware that where are her friends , after wandered in college she reached cafeteria her all friends were sitting in a circle it seems they all discussing on serious.
topic.

"hey ! what's up guys, what are you all guys doing in here " Briana asked enthusiastic from her friends.

"Nothing we are just talking about party. Brianna got too excited when she heard party word. She is party girl and love to have party throughout the day.

"That is so interesting, may I know who is going to throw a party" Brianna asked with very concerned vocal, looking towards marina.

"Samantha throwing party. Her's father got a promotion, he became CEO of the company . The party date is already decided. Party is going to be held on sunday night.

Samantha given a dress code to her all friends. She wanted to make party memorial for each an everyone.

It is going to be a slumber party,
You can do whatever you want to do. Party will be remain till whole night, drink, have fun with your girls and boys.

Samantha is also a flirtatious girl , if we talk about her relationship then it's very difficult to count with how many boys she had slept. She had numerous boy friends at her past.

Brianna reached home, she completely forgotten a track of time.

Brianna's mother is little strict towards her cause briana is in hers teenage and at this age child's are little finickier about everything due to hormone changes.

Brianna's mother does not want to force her rules on her neither she has any plan to spy on her acts. She is trying to be a good mother and being a mother that's her responsibilities to take Brianna's each an every details of her life.

Brianna never liked her mother's behaviour towards her. She always ask her mother not to worry about her, stop being so protective.

I am about to be an adult soon . I need to learn how to take my responsibilities and how to take my own decision's in my life, if I strive doing all these things now then later on I would not face any problem in life.

I will be more matured at that time. Brianna was right at her place but still we need not to forget sometimes kids strives to take advantage of their freedom.

"hi! Mum, why are you sitting here alone? Are you okay". Brianna asked.

"I asked you reach on time after your school, how many times do I need to remind you, look Bri I can not keep yelling at you from tomorrow, if you would not reach home on time then I have to ground you". Mother said very furiously with horrifying expressions.