Betrayed By the lover.

This is story of a girl who have seen lots of obstacles in her life. She didn't got support from his boyfriend either not from her parents. At time her life was totally ruined . In this story I have strived to tell you each guys. Never be with those people who can not up lift you. Surround yourself with those who can strive to help you , take out your best version of you. Abandon mean and selfish companies.

This is a story of a girl. Who is just 19 years old. She had lot of dreams.. she wanted to live her each dream fullest. Kaya is 5.7 feet tall girl with fair complexion. Blonde long hair ,red lips and green eyes.

She was just on bed not feeling to leave but today was her the best day ever. Today first time she is going to attend her college.

"Kaya awake up. It's 5am. Don't remember today is your first day in the college. Don't be late. Come downstairs fast. I already ready your breakfast" mom said while shaking Kaya's shoulder to awake her up.

Kaya just shifted her sheet from her face. Exposing hers forehead and eyes squinching both eyes very badly. Her eyes weren't ready to take sun rays

" Mom give me few more mins. Just 5 mins more" kaya said and slept again.

When kaya didn't woke up in 5 mins. Here mom came in with glass of water and poured entire glass water on her..

" What the fuck. Mom what the hell are you doing" Kaya sprinted on her bed.

" You asked me 5 mins, your 5 mins are over. Don't show more tantrum to me, other wise I will pour full of bucket on you. Get ready" mom went downstairs.

Kaya had no option being getting read. Finally without showing any tantrum further she dressed in very causal dress. Came downstairs with very heavy steps.

She just reached to the dinning table. Kept her both hands on the table corner, bend her hands from elbows bend her head too, took her nose close to the dish bowl and sniffed.

" Woah mom, you made it very delicious spaghetti" Kaya said while sitting on the chair.

" You mother is good at cooking, that's why I got married your mother. She knows how to win my heart" dad voice came from behind of me. In process of saying he walked towards the table and nudged my shoulder slightly.

" Dad stop being so dramatic. It fine. I know you had said me his before also" Kaya said with very sarcastic tone

"So Today is your first day in the college, are you excited" asked me while taking his food on his plate.

"Yeah, I am very much excited" I said in the process shoving food in my mouth.

After done breakfast. Kaya ran towards her college. She reached to the College, parking her car in parking alot, parked her car. Went to the classroom directly.

Kaya is not a very talkative in college but still she successed make lot of new good friends. Because she is quiet intelligent girl and helping also. Shortly everyone started liking Kaya's company. Kaya is now going to college for at least four to five weeks.

She was in the library on the study desk of the library and studying her heavy courses books. Two legs halt in front of her. Her eyes caught those two legs , she again transfered her gazes back to the book.

" Ms. If you don't mind can I sit in front of your seat" boy asked.

" She didn't paid much attention on him. She was busy on studying.

" Studios girl" boy said very sarcastically and took seat front of her.

Still she neglected.

"May I know what are you studying" boy asked her while opening his books.