Online Fraud

Sadly i don't have an announcement. So without wasting further time let's dig into the story.

pls:Vote and comment, which i have not got yet (vote and comment) before me getting old 😝

Amy was a married lady. She is having 2 kids from her first marriage. Hers husband mark is working in a reputed company as a H.R . His earning was not that handsome but still he earns so much money in that he could feed his family and fulfill their needs. Still amy was not pleased what she have. This much was not sufficient for her. She is a greedy woman and she always wanted more in life.

Amy always kept demanding something expensive from her husband after knowing he can not afford.

" Where did you spend so much in?. He was little angry from her

" You know where. I asked you, I wanted expensive jewel". She exclaimed.

" I had told you that jewel was out of my budget. My money is not for your fake brag in the parties". He didn't wanted to yell at her but her behavior was that rude he could not resist his words.

" I am your wife not your freaking servant and not a toy give you pleasure at every nights on bed. Did you heard that what did I said". she's having something in her hands while throwing aside she retorted him.

It was morning and mark does not wanted to ruin this morning happy mood. This fight was now everyday routine. Amy is used to fight very morning for no reason.

Mark left for office . After left mark office usually amy have nothing to do whole day. She is not even good mother.

She never cared for her 2 children who lives in hostel. Once in a while she just call them for few minutes know their whereabouts. She was not that much attached to them. She was doing formalities being a mother.

Before marriage amy was a working lady but she never able to earned more than Mark. After marriage she got a lavish life and she grateful of this but as time started passing by she started getting more greedy.

After marriage she started going to clubs . There she met with  very rich friends , from their she adopted lots of bad habits like boozing, smoking, talking with male friends whole night.

Mark was not aware from Amy's certain acts but he knew she booze and smoke with her girl friends , rest things were hidden from him.

Being free she downloaded a chat application she thought this must be great timepass to indulge her free time.

Amy is 30 years old lady. She made  very fantastic bio , mentioned lot of interesting skills and hidden talents about her.

Every day she used to got 10 requests for friendship but she always been very choosy in making friends.

After few days she got a friend request from very handsome guy' profile. He seems about 5 years younger than Amy.

Amy pounce on that guy profile. He is 6ft tall, fairer skin than any normal person.

With muscular body with lot of gym cuts. He's profile says clearly he is the one of the richest of New York city. His name was Edam

" Hey ! Thanks expecting my friend request". Edam felt grateful being accepted. 

" My pleasure"  Amy typed back.

They exchanges their whereabouts. Amy was pleased to meet this macho man. She did not felt appropriate to tell him about her personal life details.

When Edam asked her about her marital status she bluntly refused she is a married lady.

She mentioned on her profile  single . Gradually Edam got so used to talking to Amy every day. He started sharing his every day small personal details .