__Star ( Don't Mess)

Hey people

How are you doing guys.

I hope you all guys are fine. My health literally improved well.

And now these days i am doing little workout session for myself.

Lately I have talked about my next book Unborn Girl

Which is turned into Evil Thoughts Unborn Girl, reads 2.39k , votes 885 , #8 ranking.

If you guys feeling to read something new other than online dating then please check out my new book.

So let get started ❤✌️

I was sitting in the classroom. Mrs. Brandon was lecturing.

I was feeling too exhausted due to lack of sleep. Since few days I have not taken proper sleep.

I having hollow in eyes, got dark circles underneath my waterline.

Since many days I have been hiding my face through make up.

I sighed very heavily. I am feeling my heart pounding like hell.

I was feeling so uneasiness in my heart.

I was feeling so anxiety. Constantly I was striving to focus on the screen front of me but I couldn't able to gathered concentration.

My face was sweaty. I wiped my face sweat by my palm while making a round motion on my face.

Lots of random thoughts were going in my head.

I strived to remove each an very thoughts out of my head but all attempts were in vains.

I bend my head down over my desk.

Mrs. Brandon caught me rested my head over my desk.

" What the hell are you doing there, you Oliva. Your mother didn't taught you how to sit in the lecture on" while setting her spects on her nose she yelled onto my direction.

I didn't gave shit to that bitchs voice.

" Hey, you. I am talking to you. Cannot you hear my voice" she knocked on my desk.

Still my head was bowed down on the desk.

My eyes were so heavy and exhausted. My all senses has gone.

She nudged me very rudely on my arm.

It was too annoying and frustrating. I was striving to control myself but she didn't stopped.

She kept yelling and nudging my  arm.

I raised my head up with tensed temple muscles. My eyes were glued downwards. I don't wanted to look at her.

I knew there is something unexpected things about to happen.

"Mrs. Brandon I am sorry, I won't do this mistake again. I am sorry.

My enemies were staring at me as they felt they got victory when I sorried Mrs. Brandon in whole class. Smile formed on their faces along with evil grin.

" No, I wouldn't take your sorry. You have to pay for it" she lifted my chin from the stick.

I aside her stick by my right hand. Got up swiftly, and held her neck tightly.

She gasped.

What did I told you? Do not distrub me? Don't you understand sorry word? If you take out more words from your mouth. I will stretch out your tongue by my hand in just few secs" I looked at her with rage.

There was pin drop silence in the classroom. I sighed and close my eyes.

Without taking further move. I took my backpack and went off the classroom .

I didn't understand where to do. I headed to my house.

I had spare key. I opened the entrance door. Making my way to my room before I could take few more steps my sister grabbed me from my arm and pulled me back.

" Where are you coming from? You didn't attended school" she questioned harshly.

" Let me go"  I said of instead retort her.

" Today you are in danger. I don't know who will safe you from mother's exasperation.

Oh my god. I was already in my bad mood and an other side these people are doing theirs melo drama in which I am not interested.

" Will you take you hand fuck off from me" I turned around facing her with dead eyes. Blood  murmuring in my eyes.

My sister mouth aparted, her eyes wide open for few secs.

Without saying more things either doing more things I felt it's not good. I felt moving out of the scenes is good.

Thank so much for your love guys. You  people are my world.

Thank for  reads, votes , comments and

Thank you
DR. Muskan,
Impossingganster  and foggyfog_go  adding my story in your read lists.

It means alot to me. Keep showering your love guys. This love is unexpressible. ❤❤❤😊💗💗