Cheating On First love

So finally the story is on, I am striving my best to put best of the best story through that I can entertain you guys.

Abmel is very sweet and honest girl. She is pure British girl. She used to live with her mother, father and 2 brother's. She had very thing in her life. She was totally satisfied from her life. She  pasted out her degree course and planning to do something bigger in her life. Her father and mother always been their to support her in all aspects. she was from very small town girl, that's an other thing she had big dreams she wanted to achieve big dream's.
Her parent's were aware from
her dream's but they never stopped her watching them from open eyes , infact they were ready to guide her out, they were ready to lead her on her path. As the time passing by her dreams started getting more bigger.

" Father I want to do something different in life. I don't know how to do.  I have done with my degree course. Now I don't know how to go ahead in life. I wish college could taught us how to deal in life " Abmel said , in process she dropped her head down.

Quietly father was listening to her without uttering a word.

" But you know your father can teach you that what you college haven't taught you" father said with joyfully and nudged elbowed on her shoulder.

Abmel looked at her father from narrow eyes and laughed along with him.

Abmel was quiet blessed she got such cute family.

Abmel shared what she has in her mind and what exactly she wanted to do in her life. 

Abmel had done degree course but suddenly her mind changes and she started to convince her parents. she wants to do a beautician course. Her parent's wasn't happy from fr her decision, but still there were hope glimpses in their hearts, what ever Abmel will do, she will do correct, after all it's her's life and she was completely free from her parents side to choice what she want to be in life.

she doesn't wanted to do beautician course from her home town. she wanted to learn from other city from big city.

"Honey, you asked you want to do beautician course, see I got some institute forms, you see which one suits you, either you want to go there physically to enquire about the courses" mother asked., She having few forms in her hands. She was shuffling them from right hand to left hand, from left hand to right hand.

"Mom I don't wanted to do course from her. I have something other planning" Abmel said with delightful eyes to her mother.

" Why not here" mother asked with concerned.

" Mom enough I have studied and lived in your presences now I want to explore certain things my own. I don't want any guidance either any protection from you guys, allow me an adult mom" Abmel said and she hugged her mom with happiness.

Mom didn't said anything, she rested her head temple on  Ambel's head.

In few days Ambel's father got ticket for her to Australia. She was so much happy. Before moving from house she took their parents blessings.

" Why don't you allow us to ride to till airport" mom asked with full of tears eyes.

" Come on, see our daughter she is an adult now. I can take care of herself, need not to worry" father said while wrapping his hand around my mom' shoulders.

" Look mom , father knew very well and he has faith on me also. Don't think I am child. Treat me as an adult mom" Abmel said , nudged father playfully on my father's arm.