Star🌟

Hie people. I  was wondering what chapter I should write.

I was thinking since few days.

But today a wind blown and hit on my head. A new idea popped up in Cambridge's head.

I meant a beautiful adviced by Cambridge.

Thanks hun giving such a good suggestion. I will strive my best to portrait the character has you narrated me.

If any of you guys feels giving me any suggestions related to stories an all etc, please feel free to contact me , you guys can PM me also.

I reply each message.

Thank you again for my each readers, voters ,commenters.

It's really hard for me to soak it in. I am so touched by yours all love and affections.

So the story is here , Online ___ Star.

Lol, don't ask me why there is a blank.

You will come to know as you read

Please read, vote and comments.

Happy reads.

So let's begin with me in this journey and see where will we end up this story and how.

This story of  Oliva. She is just 15 years old girl. But her brain works like an adult lady.

She wasn't that beautiful. She is an average looking girl. With dark skin tone, shabby hair.

She always longed for a boyfriend since  she entered in her 10th grade.

But none boys looked at her due to her personality. Her personality wasn't pleasing.

" Olivia wake up, don't you wanna go to school today" mummy yelled.

Olivia's mummy is a house wife. And hers father is working.

Olivia having 3 more siblings. One elder sister who is a doctor and other sister is married. She's having one elder brother also.

Now you all people must be thinking. Olivia will be closed to her all siblings, so let me tell you, nope. She is never been close to any of hers siblings.

All siblings use to make out of her fun.

That is the reason Olivia always strived to maintain distance from all of them.

" What the hell are you doing still on bed, will you wake up either I throw cold water on your face" mummy yelled again.

I removed blanket from my face. Exposing my face out of the blanket. I looked at my mother with disgusted eyes.

" What's wrong to you, why are you screaming at early morning. Don't you have any other work to do rather than yelling at me" I placed my head on my folded hand on the bed.

"I am not your servant. Can not you learn any good habit from your any of siblings" she stomped out of my room, slamming my room door on my face.

In rage I threw my head back on the pillow.

I got ready for the school. I went downstairs but didn't spoke to anyone. I knew if I will speak much definitely they will all  criticize me more.

Now I am not in mood take more criticism.

I opened the entrance door, taking my step off the house, before I could take my other feet ahead. My mummy yelled me again from my back.

" Excuse your highness your food is ready don't you wanna eat before going off. Your all servants are here to serve you" she laughed at me and my other siblings supported her to criticize me.

Without looking back I made my way out.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I inhaled, striving my tear held back.

It really hurts when your some close people hurts you.

My heart ached when tears rolling down my cheeks.

" It's okay, need not to care. This is just a part of life. Keep smile on your face. No one is there to help you. You are mine" I muttered , I crossed my hands and hugged myself.

I have no car either bicycle. Usually I travel school by bus.

I was standing at the school entrance. Looking to the school massive gate.

What are you looking at. You don't have any other way to go.

I forced myself step in the school.

Everything was good in the school expect certain girls in my class.

Those girls really bully me infront of other students.

Honestly speaking I have no guts to fight back. Cause I am dark and ugly.

They known my weakness point how to pull me down in crowd.

I never been great student in studies.

Studies was like is some kind of harrasment for me.

Still I study cause of my parents.

I always listened to my parents but my parents never bothered to ask me. What really bothers me?

Am I happy in my life either not?

" Hey, you shit look at me. Where are you going" a voice called me out from my back. Her harsh voice snaped me out from my dreams.

I followed the voice.

It was none other than, it was Mia.

Chewing, chewing gum with proud face. Like she has won 1000 miles race.

Mia and her girls friends are my enemies.

Enemy is really a big word. In short I can say. She is my hatred. She literally hates me bottom of hers heart.

I have no idea why does she hates me.

I never thought of asking this question from her.

Even I have never got couraged to ask any of people who hates me. Even I never  thought of asking this question from my own parents and siblings.

No wonder for me. Wherever I go I gets haters. Now I am completely use to of harsh words and sarcasm.

" Look at this  mother effing. She is so ugly whore" she scolded me in front of hers friends and rest school students.

I didn't said much and headed to my class room but going to classroom first I headed to restroom.

I went into the restroom looked up myself into the mirror and tears started rolling down my cheeks. Very hard for me to resist my pain  for long time.

I just wanted to let it out my rage and pain in form of tears.

So you guys must be think. Oh! She is that cute and every one hates her. So let me tell you.

Yeah! I know in my some of chapter's I have used ( let me tell you) words multiple times. 😳😬.

Yeah, let's back to the point. Olivia seems that innocent but actually she is not.

To know more about Olivia's life you have to keep following me  till the end of the story.

And I putted tittle name Star.

Why?

Stay tuned.