''I am crushing'' Part 2

Y/Ns POV

"Wait she's a Grande??!" My sister Camila asked.
(Yes Camila Cabello)

"Yes Cami now can you shut up. I'm not even supposed to be telling you this, I'm pretty sure she told me not to tell anyone for a reason" I scolded my sister as she smiled.

"she must be beautiful right?! oh myyy grandes can sing they're lungs outt" my sister said and i smiled and punched her arm. "owchhh"

"yeah she is beautiful" i said as i thought about the way her dimples got deep every time she smiled. "but anyway i think this job is good for me, maybe i could actually get somewhere with this one you know?"

"dude Y/N you're totally crushing!! you hate working and then all of a sudden you meet a sexy ass grande and actually wanna keep a job?? she must be magic or some shit" Camila said and i looked down and smiled to myself.

"shut the fuck up" i said and i covered the smile on my face with my hands. '' Im not crushing..i just simply found a job that i like, easy'' me and my sister stared at each other with straight faces  until smiles started to slowing creep on our lips. we both busted out laughing and then decided to go to bed for the night.

(ARIANAS POV)

how come she sped away so fast?? that's all i kept thinking in my head as i sat at the bar of the speakeasy i preformed at. after she basically ran the hell away from me i came back in for some drinks. 

'' you preformed beautifully tonight my love" Anthony said as he sat in the same booth next to me and put his arm around me. Im gonna stab this guys eye out. ''very enchanting every time, come give me a kiss" he leaned in and i downed my shot before smashing the shot glass over his head.

"im not in the mood for your stupid little games Anthony" i said as i climbed out of the booth and stood next to him.

'' pull some shit like that again and i promise you you will never have another job ever!" he yelled in my face. i grabbed him by his ear and slammed his head on the back of the booth.

''now you listen here MY LOVE, i dont know if you forgot or if this imaginary love is removing all your brain cells but last time i checked im employing YOU. without me youd have no customers, no business, and no money period and id be living my best life selling out stadiums. so now get your fucking act together before i leave you broke'' i said as i grabbed my jacket and started walking away, i stopped and turned around slowly just to say one more thing. ''and stop calling me 'your love', its not gonna make me fuck you'' i walked out the bar, into my car, and drove straight home.

(Y/NS POV)

i laid in my bed staring at the ceiling as i thought about ariana. i shouldnt have sped away from her, it felt so wrong that i did that to her and she probably has no idea why. i mean damn i dont even have a reason either. fuck fuck fuck, i always find a way to ruin everything.

i got up from my bed and went to the living room to dial anthonys number. ''hello?''

"hey um boss its me Y/N, um could i maybe ask you a question?

''sure''

''could you maybe tell me where ariana lives....please? i have to apologize to her'' the line got quiet for a second before he took a deep breath.

'' that bitch honestly just beat my ass, she just left but get a pen and paper im gonna tell you in oneee second'' he told me the address and i hung up and slipped my boots and my jacket on as fast as i could. i boulted out the door and started walking towards the address he gave me, for being new i know these streets pretty good.

after about a 15 minute walk i landed in front of a nice little white house with bronze gates. ''way to show that your not famous'' i said with a huff before quietly letting myself in and knocking on her door.

''ANTHONY I TOLD YOU- Y/N? what are you doing here?''

"i came to apologize....for speeding off earlier, i dont know why i did it but i was thinking all night and i felt the need to give you an explanation, but now that i think about it i dont really know if i even have one for myself'' she stared at me and looked my body up and down. silence filled the air for about 2 minutes but was cut short when it started pouring on me.

''get inside your gonna get all wet'' she intertwined our hands and pulled me in before taking my jacket off and hanging it up. i liked the way her small hands touched me. '' Y/N you know you really didnt need to walk all the way over here and apologize, it wasn't that serious, i can already tell your the shy quiet type.''

'' yeah but i shouldnt do that to people i just met, it doesnt put a good look on me. not everyone can see what you see''

''first off i cant see shit im blind as a bat'' we both busted out in laughter until it got quiet again. we both were right in front of each other and stared into each others eyes. 

''your gorgeous'' i whispered to her and she smiled. that little dimple is gonna be the death of me. i took a second to really pay attention to her body and what she was wearing. she had a pink silk robe on with black lingerie under. you could mostly see the robe because it was tied up but i didnt miss what was under.

'' thanks Y/N, im sorry if im not really dressed appropriately for this situation, it was late and i didnt think id have guests''she explained,

'' no no its fine trust me, im the one that decided to just show up unexpectedly, that reminds me, i should get going' i said as i walked to the door and she grabbed my hand.

'' its raining out, i refuse to let you walk in that mess. i have a guest room, you can stay the night and ill drive you to your house tomorrow for clothes, then we bounce to work?'' she asked and i looked outside at the pouring rain and back to her.

''sounds like a plan then'' i said with a smile and she squiled and jumped on me. she wrapped her legs around me and gave me a tight hug. i stood there for a second with wide eyes not knowing really what to do.

''well you gonna hug me back or not?' she pulled her face away from my shoulder and looked me straight in the eye. this time we were closer then ever. her lips looked like they could send me to heaven. damn camila was right, i am crushing.

i gave a tiny smile and wrapped my arms around her waist. she got down grabbed my hand and pulled me to the guest room. ''this is where youll be sleeping, blankets in the closet  and feel free to grab anything from the kitchen if you feel like it okay?'' i smiled and nodded. '' okay then, goodnight'

''night''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------well guys i hope you like this. i know ive been gone for a pretty dame while but im honestly thinking abt continuing about maybe three? of my stories, idk we will see but peace.

p.s. i like kinda never proof read so have funnn