''Fuck family'' part 3

Y/Ns POV

i laid in the guest bedroom of arianas house and watched tv. after i while of not being able to sleep i got hungry, hungry to the point where i couldn't hear the tv over my stomach growling. i got up, dressed in white beater and still in my jeans and socks, and made my way down the long hallway. from the top of the steps i could hear the downstairs tv on and the only light was from the machine too. i slowly made my way down the steps just to see Ariana curled up on her sofa looking kinda sad and frustrated. she jumped and put on a fake smile once she seen me looking at her.

''you okay?'' i asked . i sat next to her on the sofa.i watched as her smiled faded and she looked down. ''ari?''

''um yeah.... i just have sleep paralysis so i guess you can just say i get scared to sleep sometimes..'' she looked away as i stared at her with worried eyes. whens the last time shes even gotten a good rest?? ''what?'' she asked as i stared at her.

''whens the last time you were actually able to get a good sleep?''

''i d-dont really know, i guess i cant remember. dont worry about me okay, i take little naps throughout the day to keep my body from breaking down, its just harder at night'' she stopped for a second and shivered. '' cold down here aint it??'' she finished.

i slowly scooted myself closer to her and wrapped my arm gently around her shoulder. i could feel her body heat but i could feel how cold her skin was, her eyes looked scared but she gave a soft look. i couldn't understand what she was going through but i knew i would at least try. ''you deserve some sleep, dont be scared''

she relaxed a little more before wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my shoulder. i watched as the tv flickered between scenes but i never really paid attention. my mind was everywhere, i didn't have a clue what the fuck i was doing but i loved it. after a while i looked down at Arianas petite body and noticed she was fast asleep. i smiled but then frowned when i hear my stomach growl. ''fuck''

i tried to move slowly but Ari was not having it, her grip grew tighter and i cursed myself for not grabbing something first. i thought of my choices but nothing came to mind besides taking her with me to the kitchen so thats what i did. as soon as i picked her up she wrapped her legs around me and i held onto one of her legs so she wouldn't fall. i made myself a sandwich and drank some water before i decided to just lay down with Ariana on top of me on the sofa.

sleeping with a stranger.

i ran my fingers gently through her dark brown hair and smiled. after a while i drifted to sleep.

Arianas POV

i woke up with a yawn. i feel so damn refreshed. i opened my eyes to see Y/N under me deep asleep. i looked at her with a smile for a good minute before getting up slowly and going to the bathroom to brush my teeth, my hair , and wash my face. i got dressed and when i was finished i made my way back to the living room to see Y/N on the sofa rubbing her eyes. she looked like a cute little bear and i couldnt help the smile that plastered my lips. '' morning sleepy head'' i said and she smiled and looked down.

''howed you sleep?'' she asked.

''beautifully! thank you so much Y/N, i feel really refreshed'' i smiled and walked to the kitchen to make coffee. ''joe?''

''sure'' she said with a smile. she left for a second and came back with her jacket and boots. 

''i never understood why its so damn cold in here'' i said as i handed Y/N her cup.

''true, here'' she came behind me and put her leather jacket over my shoulders. i could smell her scent in the air from the jacket and it made my stomach tingle. ''ready to go?''