''Ill do anything you want'' Part 4

Y/Ns POV

Ariana just explained to me her whole life story and i was speechless at how much shes been through. i guess money doesn't solve all of life's problems huh. we had just gotten to work and we were both in her dressing room getting ready. i put my black shirt that said security in the top corner of it on white Ariana got dressed in a grey tight dress.

''gonna secure me again security?'' ari said with a cute big white teethed smile while she wrapped her arms around my neck. im starting to actually get used to it, i like when she does it. and im honestly not even big on people touching me. but i like when she did.

''only if you want me too'' i gave a little playful smirk.

''ouuuu look who's coming out of her shell'' she smiled and just stared at me. she moved my hands to her waist and got on her tippy toes. she inhaled sharply into my ear and i could see the smirk on her lips. my stomach tingled as i clawed at her waist. ''time for work Y/N/N'' she walked out and i took a deep breath before escorting her to her stage.

''did you get it'' i heard my boss ask as he walked closer to me slowly. '' get what?'' i asked.

''get a piece of her?'' he pointed at ariana as she sang and i furrowed my eyebrows before looking back at him.

''whats your obsession with her''i said with  a stern voice and he put his hands up in defense. '' was just asking, i noticed how close you two were now, and i seen her being all touchy touchy with you in the dressing room''

''thats creepy man, and no i didnt get anything and i didnt want anything'' that was a lie. i knew deep deep down i had a little thing growing for ariana. shes amazing,now i understand why everyone loves her.

he walked away and i thought to myself. hes so weird, hes like a perv. out of nowhere i felt a tiny little body run at me and jump at me. '' hiiiiiii'' she said excitedly which made me smile. '' wanna eat?''

''can i talk to you'' i asked as we walked and she nodded. ''so camila, she has an amazing voice, she used to preform back when-'' i stopped when i was about to bring up cuba. she doesnt need to know anything about that. ''she used to preform back in our hometown, less known then you of course but recently shes been wanting to preform again but doesnt know where or what she has to do just to even get the stage for 5 minutes. she has amazing songs that shes written herself and i was wondering if you too could maybe do a little duo performance to one of her songs...here..maybe?''

we sat down and she ordered food for us before she answered me.

''sure, we can go over after work aand practice''' she said and our food had just arrived. we ate our food and she preformed for the rest of the night until it was time for closing. she went to her dressing room to change and i grabbed her bags. she drove to my house and we both walked in on camila stuffing her face with popcorn.

''cam i got you a stage'' i seen her choke on her popcorn and run to me. ''where??? with who?? WHEN?!''

''at our job, maybe you and ariana could sing together?'' she jumped up and started screaming. camila told ariana to follow her to her room and while they worked on theyre duet i decided i was going to take a shower. i grabbed clothes and made my way to the shower.

Arianas POV

''dont hold back baby, give me that baby, ill do anything you want la la la'' we sung together to one of camilas songs. she had a great voice and i was honestly really excited to be able to sing on stage with her. ''i honestly have to pee'' i said out loud and camila laughed and told me the directions to the bathroom.

i walked down the hall and seen the door, i was about to walk in when i seen Y/Ns body through the crack of the door. i was drooling like a dog on a hot summer day, she was so sexy. my eyes trailed down her body and my mouth dropped. woah.

i couldnt believe my eyes so much that i pushed the door open and walked in. i closed the door behind me and Y/N looked at me scared. ''is it real??'' i asked still looking at it. hey it was staring at me first.

''yes'' she said quietly and i bit my lip. damn! ''your not..scared? or think im weird?''

''hell no, why would i, makes you even more sexier than i already thought you were'' i said with a smirk and she covered herself with a towel but i quickly pulled it away. ''just leave it off a little longerr'' i stepped closer to her. she quickly took my shirt off and stripped me in an instant. she lifted me into the sink, and kissed up my neck and to my lips, she knew what she was doing and she was doing it so well, my tongue danced with hers and everytime she marked me onmy neck i moaned and grinded my hips toward her. as we continued our heated make out session i could feel her dick get hard and start poking me. i grabbed it making her moan in my mouth but we froze once we heard a knock on the door.

''hey ari?you good in there?'' camila asked and i gave Y/N a peck on the lips before hoping down and trying to get dressed again as fast as i could. ''oh yeah im just washing my hands'' i said and Y/N turnd the sick on while we both go dressed.

mm what a surprise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------well hello cuties. think about it. isnt it crazy how almost every hand you have touched has had a dick in it.........anyway no proof ready done byeeee