''Emmy and Emi'' Part 11

Arianas POV

I woke up in a big white shirt. I couldnt even remember falling asleep, all i know is Y/N and i had a good time and now im waking up alone with my vagina aching. "Jesus'' i muttered as i sat up and looked around. The girl that had taken my virginity was supposed to be next to me but Toulouse was there instead, giving me a curious look. Getting up i walked to my bathroom and turned on the water, waiting a couple seconds before i walked into the hot water. When i was done i got dressed in a big grey sweatshirt and long knee socks and did my hair in a high ponytail..as always. 

-

Y/Ns POV

The doorbell rang and i opened it already knowing who it was. Lauren was here to pick Emi up so as soon as i opened the door Emi ran to his mom. ''was he fine?'' she asked grabbing his backpack from me. ''of course laur''

She smiled and looked down. ''havent heard that name since cuba'' she paused for a second. ''what ever happened to us?''

''lauren we arent getting into this, we arent together and thats all that matters'' i explained and i could see her eyes get glossy. ''now you should-''she cut me off when she pulled me into a kiss.

I couldnt feel anything, i froze already knowing how this was going to play out. She took advantage of me not being able to move and just as i expected Ariana came down.

''oh shit'' She said calmy while standing in the middle of the steps. Lauren let go of me and looked at Ariana.

''its-i-''she went quiet and just left in a hurry. I couldnt speak, i couldnt explain myself. I was ready to cry and so was Ariana from what i could see.

''Well shit Y/N,just go get your shit and leave'' she couldnt even make eye contact with me anymore.

''but baby let me explain-just get your stuff Y/N! ill just see you at work or something..'' Was all she said to me and i felt tears streaming down my face. She just ruin my life, it felt like for a second i had something good to fill up my empty heart and now its being crushed all over again. My heart kept dropping over and over again at this horrible feeling. I packed up my stuff with a broken heart and swollen eyes. I was about to walk out when her voice stopped me, i was honestly hoping shes know it wasnt my fault and wrap her arms around me but instead i got something else.

''the keys'' she said and i looked back at her with a confused face. ''my house keys Y/N, please leave them'' I was already so used to the nicknames that hearing my real name come off her tongue was like salt on a wound. Taking the keys out my pocket i put them on the counter before walking out with my bag. Why do i always have to fuck something up.

I didnt even go back home that night..or at all. Just fuck everything at this point.

-

One week later... Arianas POV

Its been a week since i seen Y/N and as pissed off i was at her i was starting to miss her and also get worried. Camila had called about two days ago saying that Y/N never came home after i kicked her out. We asked Lana, Emmy, Melanie, and Brooke if any of them had seen her and nothing. If i couldnt sleep before i definitely couldn't now, my baby was missing and no one knows what happened. My mind was cluttered with questions but the biggest question was where is Y/N?

- has this happened before? if yes then for how long? Do you really want to be with me? Did you bring her over so you could have her? Why would you do this to me? and right in my house.

Those were honestly the rest of the questions that were stuck in my brain. I jumped up when all the girls walked in and Lana had Lauren gripped tightly by her arm. She shoved Lauren towards me and i raised my eyebrows.