''whorebag'' Part 13

Arianas POV

6:30 was the time. I had no idea why i was up but i couldnt go back to sleep. Which is weird because whenever im with Y/N is the only time i really CAN sleep. From the bathroom in my room i looked at her sleeping body. She looked adorable. I heard someone knock on my front door and i jumped. Slowly making my way downstairs i looked through the peephole just to see Lauren and Emi. I opened the door and gave Emi a hug.

''you always answer your door looking like that?'' Lauren said smartly and i looked down at myself. I had a all while long-sleeve shirt on and black shorts.

''your one to talk mean ass'' I rolled my eyes at her and started taking Emi's jacket off.

''no ones being mean, just being honest'' Lauren crossed her arms and i stared at her. I grabbed Emi by his head and covered his ears.

''You wouldnt like the things that would come out of my mouth if i was being as you call it, honest, so shut the fuck up whorebag and fuck off'' I let go of her sons ears and smiled at both of them. Without another word said she waved to Emi and left.

''why did you cover my ears mama Ari'' Emi spoke and i literally wanted to cry at what he called me.

''uh i was telling your mom a secret'' I said quickly before taking him to the kitchen. ''so what do you want to eat? Ive got cereal, i can make you eggs or pancakes''

-

-Y/Ns POV-

I was coming down the stairs slowly when i heard Ari talking. ''Ive got cereal, i can make you eggs or pancakes'' she said. I came all the way down and seen my son Sitting on the counter as Ari grabbed stuff out of the fridge.

''i want pancakes'' My son said and i smiled. Hes exactly like me. I love pancakes.

''Good morning'' i spoke as i walked towards them.

''Mama!'' Emi somehow jumped down from the counter and gave me a hug. I picked him up and walked up behind Ari. I gave her a quick kiss on her neck and put Emi back on the table.

''when did you get here little man'' he shrugged his shoulders at me and then pointed at Ari who had her back facing me. I raised my eyebrow at him and me pulled my face closer to him so he could whisper in my ear. He told me something and i nodded slowly and helped him down. I counted to three quietly before we ran up to Ari and started tickling her.

''guys stoppp before i burn one of your pancakes'' she laughed and we did too

''why did you wake me when he got here''

''because you looked cute sleeping'' She wrapped her arms around my waist and came up to peck my lips. ''you also need to control you babymama'' she raised the spatula at me and i raised my eyebrow. She explained to me what had happened and how they exchanged some words.

''she just not right in the head baby thats why we ended. She thought she could control everyone and everything, shes tried to kill me..more than once. Shes also obsessive and just overall just not right in the head. The only reason she back here is because of Emi'' Ari stared at me and then Emi. She stepped closer to me and stopped. My eyes trailed from her tan legs to her beautiful face. 

''do you want more?'' I followed her eyes which were on Emi and i finally realized what she was referring too. 

''yeah definitely, only if its with you though'' I wrapped my arms around her waist but pulled her down when bullets started flying through her house. I crawled as quickly as i could to Emi and dragged him to the kitchen with me and Ari. The shooting stopped and i pushed Emi onto Ari before lowly standing up and looking around. The door got busted in and five swat officers came in and tackled me. I squirmed and fought for them to let me go but it wasnt happening.

''You Y/N Estrabao?'' One asked. 

''Yes. what the fuck is all this about?! My son is right there why are you guys doing this'' i yelled and fought. ''why did you shoot into the house!! you couldve killed someone!'' they dragged me out the house and spoke as then did.

''your under arrest for the murder of Anthony Santiago'' they said as they threw me in the back of the swat car.

''what?! i didnt kill him! He was alive when he decided to leave!!'' i yelled and tried to bust open the metal doors with my shoulders but all i was really doing was hurting myself.

-

Aris POV

''Emi baby go upstairs please and stay there" i said and he ran up with tears in his eyes.

''why are you guys taking her!?'' i yelled and ran outside. There was one big swat truck which im guessing is what Y/N was in and three police cars.

''shes being taken in for the Murder of Anthony Santiago''

''but she didnt do it! We have a business she has an Alibi! Me and many others can prove it!'' i said and the officer raised an eyebrow at me.

''so why was here DNA found at the scene, his suitcase has her fingerprints and many other of his belongings'' he explained but i was getting frustrated at how dumb these officers were.

''was the murder weapon found?'' he nodded his head. ''with her finger prints?'' she shook his head no. '' so do you think Y/N would be stupid enough to wipe her prints off the weapon and not the rest of his belongings? She never killed him or anyone, they used to work together before he left, if you look at the place we own you will see a lot of her fingerprints everywhere and maybe even in some places Anthony's. You have nothing to put Y/N away, maybe enough to check for an alibi but no right to shoot into my house when my child is in there! And to make everything even better you didnt have a fucking warrant to come into my house so let her out of that damn truck and do the right fucking thing or ill make sure i get every single fucking one of you are fired and fucking charged you pigs!'' i snapped on them. I watched as they came together and said some things before one of them walked over to the swat truck and letting Y/N out.

''we are sorry Miss Grande'' they apalogized but i was not having it.

''oh fuck off, you guys destroyed my property and assaulted Y/N, ill run you fuckers for all your money'' they all started getting in their cars and i took Y/N inside.

''how did you know all that?'' 

''Y/N its common fucking sense, maybe if they did their fucking job then theyd know this. They get so fucking lazy that the first evidence they get a connection too they just automatically go with. I bet there was way more evidence there that goes to another person that you. Jesus fucking fuck'' I blurted everything out and Y/N looked at me like i had two dicks sticking out of my forehead. ''i also took college investigation classes senior year..''

''that makes sense but Anthony is dead''

''yeah fuckin obviously Y/N, police just shot into my fucking house'' I really didnt even mean to spit at here like that because in all honesty im nothing like that. But the fact that they shot into my house destroying my property and belongings and could've killed someone just lights me the fuck on fire.

''baby just relax for a second okay, and can you please go check on Emi, hes probably freaking out'' She put her hands on her hips and i took a deep breath and nodded before making my way up the stairs.

''shit'' i heard Y/N whisper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i legit did not know what to do with this chapter so here is ur random ass update, and can yall leave some book suggestions bc like i wanna read smth thats so good it fuckin kills my ass.