''Take me to bed'' Part 8

Y/Ns POV

I seeing my son and Ariana get along. Its all i wanted when i told her i was bringing him over. I just hoped she was happy about it. I hoped she liked my son, i hope she was comfortable.  I know some things might get some getting used to but i dont want to make her super uncomfortable you know. 

I was at her house right now in the guest room while she was downstairs watching tv. I guess she couldnt sleep again because its 2 am and shes wide awake. I slowly made my way downstairs and she looked up at me with a smile. ''hey'' she spoke and i nodded.

''you alright?'' i asked and she nodded. Her sadness lying on her elbow as she stared at the tv.

''im just tired, i hate night time'' she came closer to me and laid her body onto mine. It was quiet for a couple seconds before she looked up at me. I stared at her lips and back at her eyes. Our lips connected slowly and her body started to fall back onto the sofa. I hovered over her body and made my way from her lips to her neck. My body between her legs as i untied the strings to her robe while my lips still on her neck. I pulled off the pink silk robe which left her in a while lacy bra and panties. My kisses made their way down her neck and to her stomach, i felt her shiver and soon goosebumps came along. 

''is it warmer in your room?'' i asked her and she nodded. i was ready to pick her up and take her when she grabbed my arm.

''im...nervous'' she spoke and i stepped up to her.

''why?''

''ive never done this before'' she spoke lowly with her head down. I put my finger on her chin and lifted her head.

''you dont have to be nervous, we done have to do anything if you dont want to'' i told her.

''no i do. I do want to do this with you. Im just scared, but take me to bed'' she wrapped her arms around my neck and i carried her to her bedroom. Softly laying her small body on the bed i continued my kissing on her before i started to finish undressing her. Her skin was smooth, soft, and light tan. Her body small but slightly curvy. Looking at her you could see she was nervous, that she probably has never been this exposed to someone in her life ad that made me only appreciate her more. She was so pure, was i ready to really take that away from her?

I took off my shirt and pants and was about to pull down my boxers when i heard banging at Arianas front door. She jumped up and put the sheets over herself. ''ill go check'' i told her. Still in a white beaters and boxers i slowly walked to her front door. 

As i opened the door i was grabbed by my neck and pushed inside Arianas home. ''Anthony?'' theres a jealousy issue here. ''i told you to stay away from her! you were warned and you did not listen!''

''woah what in the world'' i snatched his hands off my neck and pushed him back. ''whats your trouble?! You dont own her and she doesn't want you!'' i spit at him.

I heard footsteps coming down the steps and when she was in sight he reached for his back and pulled a gun on her. My heart beat hard and fast and i was determined to kill this man.

''so you see....if i cant have you.. NO ONE CAN!! NO ONE" his hand shook as he pointed it at the girl he loved. ''i..i cant..why dont you want me?!huh?? why wont you just let me love you-'' He fell to the ground and when i looked up Brooke was standing there holding a large rock in her hand.

''oh man i hope hes not dead, i cant go to jail again''she threw the rock in the sink and took of her leather jacket that had some blood on it.

''you-you saved our lives!'' Ariana ran up to Brooke and kiss her right on her lips. Brooke froze and i chuckled.

''wanna like..do that again?'' she playfully said before going to wash her hands and the bloody rock off.

''how did you even..?'' i pointed at the door as she dried her hands off.

''i was just leaving your house when i noticed that Ari left her wallet there so i asked camila for the address and i just somehow came right on time'' she explained and i nodded.

''and what do you mean you cant go to jail again?''

''its a very longgg story. A while ago there was a second massacre at the camp redwood in LA. I was the only one found alive at scene so they took me and blamed me for it all when there were actually two killers on the loose. they never found them. I spent about five years in jail before they put me on a death sentence. I was only 19 when this happened but they took me and strapped me down to a table while a person injected acid into me, but turned out when they took me to the morgue they reversed the acid and i came back to life. She was a woman that had betrayed me and my group and had gotten most of us killed but she saved me and got me an entirely new identity. Emma is dead.. Brooke is alive. Though the acid did take a while to wear off im still alive, you can probably find me all over newspapers from years ago. Ive had reporters, Paps, strangers, and even fans come up to me and tell me i look exactly like the person who killed all those people at camp redwood. It was a crazy moment in my life and im just glad its over.''

''wow, thats fucking crazy''

''yeah, just like i said, i hope he isnt dead, cant do another death sentence'' she playfully laughed. ''maybe we should throw him outside'' she said and i nodded and helped her take him into the woods in Arianas backyard.

''he shouldnt remember anything right'' Brooke checked his pulse and let out a breath of relief. ''hes alive, now lets go before he wakes''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it took me so mf long to update this shit. my life is horrible and i kida just wanna like dissapear pero like i hope u enjoy and love uu

(u bets say u love me back.)