''Got a lover?'' Part 5

Arianas POV

i got dressed as fast as i could and so did Y/N. Turning the sink off and the light i blew a kiss to Y/N before walking out and coming face to face with camila. My lips probably red and my clothes probably a mess i smiled at her sheepishly and cleared my throat. ''ready to uh..finish?''

''yeah sure'' she said thankfully and i took a deep breath and followed her back to her room.

Y/N POV

once they went back to camilas room i turned the light back on and looked at myself in the mirror. lips as red as a strawberry and my hair a wet mess. ''jesus'' i sighed as i dried my hair and walked out.

fixing my white shirt i made my way to the kitchen and got some water. im fucking starving. i dreading going into camilas room and asking them both if they were hungry but it would just be plane rude if i didnt. so i did.

''hungry?''i asked as i peeked around the side of the door frame. camila looked at me with a smile while ariana bit her lip towards me. ''sure'' they said in unison and looked at each other before the giggles started.

''ill go get something'' i made my way to the door. as i walked out i locked the door and when i turned around i was slammed against the door. ''anthony? what the fuck is your trouble man??''

''is she here?! im telling you Y/N, stay away from whats mine! or you will pay" he said before getting in his car and speeding away. I fixed my shirt and tucked it back in before continuing my plans. i walked to the nearest diner and decided to order out, as i was waiting someone tapped my shoulders and i looked down to see a pretty girl with jet black hair staring at me with a smile.

(its emma roberts just in case yall are sloww)

''well arent you just handsome huh'' the girl touched my ear and her hand made its way across my face gently. ''Brooke, Brooke Thompson'' she help her hand out for me to shake and i did.

''Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N'' i said giving her a smile. ''you from around here?'' i asked and she shook her head.

''nope, LA. You?'' 

''Cuba'' i answered. she looped her arm around mine and put her head on my shoulder. ''dont worry im not gonna seduce you or anything,just looking for some new friends'' she said and i laughed a little. '' Got a lover?'' she asked and i thought about ariana. would she be mad to see this girl so close to me? was she the jealous type?

''something like that i guess you could say'' a waitress called my name and i walked up to go get the food. i thanked the lady and walked out with Brooke still clinging to my arm. ''well i have to bring this home'' i mentioned pointing at the food with my eyes.

''oh of course, im sorry. but um, i work here, im not working today obviously'' she said pointing at her outfit and i gave a light laugh. ''but come by more often, and bring your lover, id like to get to know the both of you'' she said and i nodded and waved her goodbye before i continued walking back to my house.

when i got home i called the girls to come eat and as we ate i told them about brooke and we all agreed to go by tomorrow and see her. im surprised they were alright with the fact that a girl wanted to meet them through me.

then my mind wandered back to Anthony. what was that all about..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just a short little update, sorry it took me so long, school is trinna murder meh ;)