''I like you'' Part 7

Arianas POV

Today was the day that Y/Ns son and hi mom, Lauren, are coming down. Im currently with Y/N right now at the Airport and im nervous as hell. Was she mean? Would Y/N change at the sight of her? My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest but i mean on the other hand im really excited to meet her son.

''They should be here any minute now" she said holding my hand and i felt my heart pump even fast, i didnt even think it could. We both waited for about two minutes, her hand in mine until she let go with a smile.

''Mami!'' i see her run and drop to her knees in front of the child. Not being able to see anything but his black hair i smiled and walked towards them. When Y/N let go Emi looked up at me with his big blue eyes and i gasped. Jesus hes gorgeous. ''Hiii'' he said to me and i smiled from cheek to cheek, what a sweet boy. I crouched down and gave the little guy a high five before he turned around and ran to his mother.

Looking up i seen her. Fuck she was gorgeous too. I gulped and watched Y/N interact more with Emi than Lauren.

 I gulped and watched Y/N interact more with Emi than Lauren

( thats Emiliano and his mother Lauren)

''Lauren this is Ariana, Ariana this is Lauren'' Y/N introduced us and i gave her a light smile and shook her hand.

''Mami recogeme'' The little boy whined with his hands in the air.

''what did he say?'' i asked Y/N and she laughed.

''He wants someone to pick him up but he doesnt know how heavy he is'' she explained as we walked. I watched as her son hold onto her finger as we walked. Hes such a handsome child. I wonder if our kids would come out like him.

''ill pick you up" i held my hands out to the boy and he laughed and let me pick him up. As Lauren and Y/N walked and talked i tried to understand and get to know the beautiful boy that was now in my arms.

''quien eres tu?'' what in the fuck did he just say.

''what?'' i asked and the boy laughed and laid his head in the crook of my neck which made my heart flutter. After about a minute of him just laying there he finally spoke.

''who are you?''

''Im your mommys friend'' i answered him and he put his head back down. ''i like you''

I rubbed the boys back with a smile until we finally got to my car. I let Y/N drive and Lauren sit in the front since Emiliano was asleep in my arms. I was going to catch some serious feels for this kid.

- At Y/Ns house-

''So you guys will be sleeping in my room, Ariana and I are going to sleep at her house and then come down here every morning to come see you guys okay. And if im ever gone and you need something just ask Camila'' Y/N explained to Lauren and their son as we walked into her house.

''nice to see you again mamita'' Camila said to lauren and they hugged.

She seems like a good person, but i still wouldnt let my guard down. I just kept wondering why Lauren and Y/N broke up, they seem so much alike. I stared at Lauren as she spoke to Camila but i stopped once i nticed her coming my way.

''hi'' she spoke to me the a raspy voice. Thats Hot. ''You must be Y/Ns girlfriend, Honestly ive heard your name alot, nice to finally meet you'' she came in for a hug and i gave her one.

''Im not Y/Ns girlfriend, well not yet, well i mean hopefully soon but im not....yet'' i said nervously and she laughed.

''I just wanted to let you know that you dont have to worry about me, me and Y/N broke up right before i found out i was pregnant so its been a while. You seem like a nice girl and i would never want to get in the way of that'' Suspicious ass.

''Thanks'' was all i said. i mean how does one even answer to that.

She walked away and went back to Camila while Y/N started cooking in the kitchen. I seen the blue eyed boy sitting on the rug playing with a blue plane which made me smile. I walked over to him and sat down. ''Whatcha got there" i asked.

''eso?''he pointed at the plane and i nodded. ''es mi favorito juguete, un avion''

''he said its his favorite toy plane'' camila whispered in my ear as she past by and i silently thanked her.

''You like Airplains?'' i asked and he nodded while picking up a red one. ''you know, i like cars''

He lit up like a lamp in a dark room. ''Me too! Do you have many?''

''I actually have three'' i answered.

''what kinds?" he asked and i tried to think of all of them. Im not really that into cars, i just know when theres a sexy car i want i get it.

''um a jaguar xjs, a chevy...camero i think, and uh'' fuck what was the other one. ''a mercades, 380SL''

(remember all these cars are from 1984-85)

''wow thats cool, which one did we come here in?''

''The jaguar....i think'' i answered and we both laughed. 

''what are you guys talking about?" Y/N joined us on the floor and for a second we looked like a little family. i frowned.

''ella tiene muchos carros'' he said to his mother. I knew what carro ment so i just figured he brought up my cars.

''yes papi she does have a lot of crazy cars. Maybe one day she can show you the rest of them''

''of course'' i stood up and let Y/N be alone with her son since i had basically been hogging him all day.

I wonder if there is anything else that Y/N needs to tell me. I mean i wouldve never thought she would just pop out with a kid but it didnt bother me because of how much i liked her. and i mean come on that kid is fucking gorgeous . Sometimes i had wondered if she was hiding more that what she has told me and what camilas has told me. There are so many things missing to this story and i dont know whether to really get involved or not.

I took a deep breath as i sat on the sofa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for actually ready this story. Thanks for the votes and i really hope where you guys like where this story is going.