''Hey God, Ill be the jester'' Part 9

Y/Ns POV this ones gonna be a long one

''we should buy the speakeasy'' i sat in front of Ariana and planted the idea. ''we could split in three ways, me you and camila, and just do it our own way''

''That isnt actually a bad idea but how do we get Anthony to give it up?'' she questioned and i already had an answer for it.

''we blackmail him, easy. tell him to give it up or tell everyone in this dumb city what he did, i mean they would believe you. Your Ariana Grande'' this would be a good idea, to run our own business and be the bosses, wed have more power than we'd know what to do with.

''how abouttt me you and camila do a performance there tonight and then tell him when we're done. Let him get his last pay?'' I think im gonna wife this girl.

''Ari you know i dont like singing in front of people- Y/N you have a great voice, and plus its sexy when you sing'' she cut me off with a smirk and my cheeks got hot. Damn.

-

''thats an amazing idea!'' We had just told camila about the plan for the speakeasy and she was ecstatic.

'' but what will you guys preform'' lauren asked us and we all looked at each other with blank faces. 

I stood up ''ive got something that i must tell last night someone rang our doorbell and it was not you, my part time lover'' i grabbed the tv remote and pretend it was a microphone. I pulled camila up and she continued the line. ''and then a man called our exchange but didnt wanna leave his name i guess that two can play the game of part time lovers''

''you and me, part time lovers'' Ariana then joined and i smiled. ''but she and he, part time lovers''

then it was all of us ''ouuuuu part time lovers''

''wowww'' Lauren clapped with a smile and Camila punched my arm. ''so i guess you guys know what your preforming''

''im going to go find something to wear'' camila said running to her room to get her stuff.

''ill come too'' Ariana joined and soon did lauren.

camila and ari waited at the door for lauren to be ready. She walked up to me '' ill see you later'' she leaned in slowly and i leaned back.

''what are you doing?'' i asked wondering if Ariana seen that- which im pretty sure she did and was probably pissed.

''i just..im gonna go out to eat'' she pushed past the girls and walked out. I turned around to face Ariana and she just shrugged her shoulders with a look of confusion before walking out with camila.

-

-

(outfits)