15. He is angry.

Samaira had no idea of what just happened. One moment she found him in front of her, and in the next, he stormed out of the cafe.

She went to the counter, where Ritika stood looking lost in some deep thought. Ritika was looking at her laptop screen with a sweet smile on her lips.

"Ritika, what are you doing?" Samaira shook her.

"I'm dreaming." She mused with a lazy smile.

Samaria smiled at her friend's antics. Ritika came out of her dreamland and sat straight.

"Hey Sammy, did you see the hottie ?" She asked, jumping on her seat with full excitement.

" What hottie?" Samaira replied with a confused look.

She only knows one hottie!

Her mind automatically went to Abhimaan - how charming he looked in his formals sitting a while ago in front of her. But then...

A slight mistake! He is a hottie with a HOT temper.

An Angry Bird.

"Arey duffer, I'm talking about the man who just left from here. You know who he is?" Ritika said, earning Samaira's attention to listen to her.

Samaira understood whom she was talking about.

"Ritika knows him! How?

Does she know about me also?"

"Ritika, you have a boyfriend and you are checking out another man!!!" Samaira narrowed her eyes, folding her hands over her chest.

"And who said committed people can't indulge in harmless checking-outs?" Ritika replied, looking away.

"Of course, you can't. What about Rishi?" Samaira asked.

"Don't worry, he knows me. And FYI, checking out someone who is out of your league is harmless." She stated as a matter of fact.

Samaira looked at her crazy friend with a weird expression. And then they burst out in laughter.

This girl is the full form of craziness!

.....

She reached home around 8:30 PM. Her shift ended at 7 o'clock but Rishi came to meet Ritika and she insisted Samaira join them for dinner. She couldn't say no. After meeting Rishi, she realized how lucky Ritika was. Rishi was a smart, intelligent guy, who was as crazy as Ritika. Perfect couple!

On entering the house, she found the door was already open. He's already home. She sighed in exhaustion - it was a hell busy day for her! But she didn't mind this fatigue. She was happy.

She put her bag on the couch and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for herself. She returned to the hall to get her bag, and there he was.

He was standing right in front of her with his hands in his pocket. He was no longer wearing the coat. He was still in his formal shirt with a tie which was a little loosened now. His hair was still gelled up perfectly.

And he was staring at her sternly with his angry eyes.

Samaira immediately looked down, not wanting to see his cold, emotionless eyes that now had a tinge of red, showing the intensity of his anger.

"So, THIS is your time to return home after roaming around all day!"

He said in a rough tone, making her look up at him. He noticed that her face was not shining like it did in the morning. Her hair was now tied in a ponytail.