Our Chit- chat

Not an update

Firstly, this is not an update. This part is for us. Readers and your best sweet author🤩😎. That's me,...😎😎

As I have given you different surprises on crossing every 100, with a double update or teaser, So I thought something different now for completing 400k views and 900+ votes on last 2 parts, if possible try to reach 1k vote on a part.

I can't give you a double update, So here it is, let's chit chat a little.

1. Your first thought about this story.

2. How did you come across it or someone shares this with you??

3. Words about Abhimaan and Samaira's love and chemistry❤❤

4. Some words for Abhimaan Rajvansh❤🤩😎

5. Some words for Samaira Rajvansh

6. How's Arunima- Gautam?

7. Our Tom and Jerry...Sagar and Ritika🤩😄

8.Your fav Samaira- Abhimaan moment💕

9. Worst moment of them also.

10. Best and worst twist by your author...I'm ready for your anger.🤭😄

....

Upcoming glimpse

"Listen Abhimaan, and listen to me once. I'll take care of our parents, but I'll not take care of myself because it's your responsibility, not mine..." She screamed in front of him. He was surprised by her sudden outburst. She is just sounding like him, scolding him.

"Don't cry, Samaira," Abhimaan said with a pained expression.

"You are the reason, you are making me cry." She yelled at him while crying in front of him.

"But Samaira.." He said.

"Shut up, quite..." She yelled at him again. He got silence after this. She kept on sobbing for some minutes.

"Now, you are not even saying anything." She said again. He holds his head, she just said not to say anything.

This woman is mad or what.

"Samaira, stop now. This is getting too much. Stop crying right now." He said sternly to her. She immediately stopped hearing him like before. She smiled. He got confused.

"I don't want anything else, I want My Abhimaan back to me." She said to him, making him realize her meaning.

.......
Drop your fast views on this.

We are waiting....