35. Sweet Home

"Samaira.."

Abhimaan came into the hall to search for Samaira, She was talking to one of the staff of the house about some work. Hearing his voice she stopped and asked her to go. His eyes soften seeing her, she walked to him.

"You want something?" She asked him.

"Why, I can't call you if I don't want anything???" He says back immediately making her speechless. She shook her head and he chuckles at her cute face.

"Well, this time I need coffee, ...can you make a cup for me?" He asked. She smiled at his request. He doesn't need to request her anything. But he always put her comfort and convenience first.

"I was just going to make some tea for me, I'll make a cup of coffee for you too." She informed him. It was evening time, the whole day she was busy with her work and Abhimaan also worked from home.

Samaira didn't let him work much, as his wound is fresh and it needs to get heel by not moving his arm much. Reluctantly, he took a nap for some time. He is not habitual of sleeping in the day but he has to take rest because of the way she asked him to. He couldn't deny her words.

"Don't increase your work, I'll also have tea with you." He told her.

"No, you don't have to when you don't like it. It's not too much work...don't worry." She turned to go but he told her waist to stop her.

"I'm not allergic to tea, don't worry. And also I want to try everything...with you." He mumbled kissing her nose lightly. He left after smiling at her, she smiled at her place looking at his back.

This little moment which he was giving her, these little changes which he was doing...just for her, are forcing her heart to always think about him. He always made her surprised by his words.

After 10 minutes, She entered his room with a tray of tea and some snacks. She finds him sitting on the couch, talking over the phone with someone. He saw her and gestures her to come and sit beside him.

She nodded and took small steps to came inner him. She roamed her eyes around his room, it was all neat and well maintained. It has grey and cream colour walls with a walk-in closet which she can watch. She put the tray on the glass table and wait for him to cut the call. In between she heard him saying Sagar...he is talking with Sagar.

She looked at him urgently like she wanted to say something, he upped his brows to her.

"Ask him about Ritika??" She asked him. She wanted to know about him dropping Ritika last night. She didn't get time to talk to her.

"Samaira is asking about Ritika. And Who is Ritika??" Abhimaan said with confusion.

"Her friend.." Sagar replied with twisted his lips. Her name brought last time's incident came into his mind again.

His irritation was clearly visible. Then
Abhimaan remembers her name. He has heard her name before also. But How Sagar and Ritika are connected? He thought in mind.

"Tell her, I have dropped her safely last night," Sagar informed him. Abhimaan copied this to Samaira, she nodded.

Sagar cut the call and thought when he was driving back the crazy girl back home, how much she irritated him.

"What is the Address??" Sagar asked Ritika when he starts driving.

"Take the right turn from next to the main road." She replied without looking at him.

"Samaira forced me that's why I came with you. Don't think that I am excited to seat in your luxury car." She mumbled. He frowned listening to her.