48. Broken

It pained me while writing this part. My babies💞😭 when I planned in the beginning, I was not connected to them but now I love them.

I can't see them like this.😭😭

Let's get bash Abhimaan, today.
....

I'm sorry about the baby, but I was forced.

Why abortion, Samaira. It was our love....our baby.

Abhimaan tightens his hold on the steering wheel while driving to their home. He was losing himself every passing moment when still he was trying hard to hold himself.

Everyone has some past, and he is fine with everything but it has to be in past, completely. He clenched hard speeding the car and making an innocent and scared soul tremble. She couldn't say anything, he was angry and she is just scared of this.

But she needs to clear everything to him. She doesn't why Rajat said all this, why he suddenly lied on her face or to him but she can't bear this uncertainty in his eyes for her.

Thunderstorms and heavy winds were making her more nervous, ...looks like it was going to rain soon.

Between the ride, he didn't care about the speed breakers and other signals. It was late night and there was no rush on the roads, she was thankful for that or today must something would have happened too bad.

"Abhi, ..Abhimaan, ...please slow down...." She mumbled to him, whipping her tears. He didn't look at her.

"I..am scared, please.." Her cracked voice was easily telling him that she is scared and crying, which he doesn't like. He tightens his knuckles, she saw it. But soon he slows down the speed without looking towards her.

He is angry and hurt but still, he is in his sanity to hear her or feel her pain. She was glad and took that as a positive sign. I will make you understand everything. She said in her heart.

He pulls the break-in their parking, she waited for him to say something or to make some move. He didn't say anything, he not reacting much. He was not yelling at her. He was numb to all this like he was trying to sink all this.

"Abhi..." She forwards her hand to touch his but stopped her in the middle.

"Go inside." Just 2 words, without any emotions. Her heart was pained.

"But.."

"I said, go inside, ...now," he said turning to her, glaring at her dangerously. She couldn't dare to match him or to say anything. Slowly she came out of the car, holding a sob. He saw her walking inside, soon she disappeared from his sight.

He closed his eyes and took some long breaths. He needs to get cool down first, before talking to her or questioning her anything. He will surely lose his temper, that's why he taking his alone time.

He punched hard on the steering wheel, registering those words again. That boy was hugging her, she was also holding him. She knew him already, which means he was not some fraud and fake.

God!!

He came out of the car furiously and walked around running his fingers into his hair.

She was talking to him, normal. About abortion and all.

"Why did not you tell me all this before, ...Samairaa. I would have understood...at least I would have tried......" He kicked the tyres of the car to release his anger. He was thinking everything happened between them.

She was always shy, nervous. She was never uncomfortable with him. Is this the reason? Obviously, this marriage was forced on her.

There is an envelope for, Mam.