45. Its hurting

"Thank God, you came...I needed you." Abhimaan exclaimed embracing her in his arms. He inhaled her fragrance, closing his eyes like he was trying to control something in him.

"Why did you lied to me, Abhimaan??"

He scowled and ditched their frames hearing her voice. He looked into her eyes, which was not showing any emotion. For the first time, he was seeing her like this.

"You said you have not returned..." She said again. He understood her question, he thought about how to say, he didn't want to make her worried unnecessary.

"Yeah...I thought to surprise you, but You ruined it." He said rubbing his thumb on her cheek with a smile. Sorry but someone ruined it.

"I ruined it, I'm sorry..." She whispered fixing her gaze on his collar which has some stains of lipstick. She could still smell the different perfume from him, It doesn't belong to him nor her. Her heart sung knowing it already. She has just met her. She gulped her tears back.

"It's okay, but I'm happy that you are here now, with me." He said, didn't get the meaning behind her words.

She looked down, Natasha's words ringing on her mind. Her brain was slowly believing her words, but not her heart.

"What happened Samaira?? You don't look fine?" He asked her. Her face didn't have its usual glow, her eyes were not twinkling. She doesn't seem excited to meet him.

"No...Nothing, I'm just tired.." She replied. She has nothing to say. What should she say also? Should she be saying, you still have marks of someone else on your body. Should she confront him or just close her eyes.

"I knew it, you won't take care of yourself in my absence. Now, you are not going to meet them anymore. Your uncle must be fine now...Right??" He scolds her seeing her tired face. She nodded silently.

"I missed you...." He dipped his face in her neck again, feeling her. He can't stay away from her, he has internally, started to hate his business trips now. Or from next time, he would take her with him also, but she is not free also. He sighed with the thoughts in his mind totally unaware of her state of mind.

She put her hands on his back also, closing her eyes. Only she knows, how much alone she felt without him. Already, she was going through emotional trauma, now this.

"My home.." He mumbled, her heart melts hearing him.

He cares for me. It's can't be false. But...

It's okay, I won't think about that. Even If it's my delusion, I'm happy to believe in this.

"I'm going to get fresh and up, please get me a cup of coffee." He said and left to his room when she nodded to him and blinked her tears in alone.

After some time, she entered and put the cup of coffee on the table and saw his bag on the bed, open and some stuff was lying on the bed. She picked his things and put them back when he came out of the shower.

He looked at her busy in her work, he spots the coffee on the table. He picked it up and took a sip, he stopped and looked at the cup again.

"You didn't make it." He asked her, he knows the taste of her coffee, which he was getting addicted to. He loves to have a strong cup of coffee sitting comfortably in his room with her.

Hearing him she stopped on her track, she asked Mrs Annie for that. In the meantime, she went to her old room. She wants to be alone for some time.

"No...I was...doing something else...that's why, ...you want another cup, I'll just go and get for you." She took some steps to go but he stopped her holding her arm in the middle.