24. A Restless heart

Longest part till now, I need extra credit for extra work. 😆😆

Natasha Sinha!

Abhimaan clenched his fist at her name. He still couldn't believe why his dumb friend was after her or - in Sagar's words - "in love with her."

"Abhi, why do you always behave like this?"

"You've known her for a long time and now..." Sagar said, keeping his elbows on the table.

"I don't know her. It was just a casual affair that ended within a month."

"How can you still be with her after knowing her real face? She is a shallow, self-centred girl and nothing else." Abhimaan poured out his anger towards his friend, who was foolishly wasting his time with a money-minded and selfish girl.

Natasha Sinha was a runway model with whom his company worked for some time. After a drunk night at a party, it turned into a fling for them. But Abhimaan soon ended it - because of his rule "Do Not Mix Business With Pleasure".

" You are being judgemental about her as always. She is my girlfriend and she needs my help. Is it wrong to help your partner?" Sagar defended himself. He knew Abhimaan didn't like Natasha. He knew about their past. But he never had any issues with it because he knew that hookup meant nothing to both of them.

"Did you not help your wife with everything during her college admission?" Sagar countered him back.

"Don't compare these things together. Samaira got her place herself and Natasha... She got all the projects because of you." He said pointing a finger at him. He didn't like the fact that Samaira would be compared with some plastic woman overloaded with makeup.

His mind went to Samaira, he realized she was a natural beauty. He never found layers of makeup on her face. She is way too natural than others.

"I know, I'm sorry..." Sagar looked down. He knew everything. But, he couldn't see the woman he loves in problems. He just wanted Abhimaan to sign her as the modelling face for their hotel project.

As Natasha wanted. In fact, she pleaded to him. She knew how to manipulate him. She knew how to get her work done with her feigned words of love with Sagar.

That's what Abhimaan was worried about. He cared for his friend, but his dear friend was madly, and perhaps blindly, in love with her to see her real face.

"Now you want me to hire her for my projects!!! Are you serious?" Abhimaan yelled in frustration.

"This is my project too! I also have the right to decide who will be the model for our project campaign!" Sagar, now feeling angry, said bitterly. 

"Why can't he just say yes?"

Somewhere in his heart, Sagar also knew the reason but he was sure that his love would change her soon.

"Don't use this tone with me!! You know why she is with you?" He said harshly.

That's why Abhimaan hated her more - for making his friend turn into a lovesick puppy. She was just using him for her benefits and would dump him as soon as she's done with him!!