55. Only Love

Samaira was pacing around the hall restlessly from the time she has seen the news on the TV. The whole interview and Natasha's arrest got viral, she has belonged to some good names. So, it was obvious for the news to go viral.

Samaira clearly knows, who did everything. When Abhimaan said 'everything is under control', she understood he will handle but she doesn't know his ways, or what he was going to do. She didn't expect this. This was huge. He has ruined her carrier totally.

She was kept thinking about so many things. She was worried and scared also about some upcoming events. She was waiting for him and again and again checking the time.

"Why he has not returned??" She mumbled.

"Samaira...."

She turned when a loud voice echoed into the whole hall. She took fast steps and run towards him. He opened his arms and embraced her figure. He inhaled her fragrance to find his peace, She also smiled on his arms, on seeing him home again, near him.

"What took you so long?" She asked him, keeping her chin on his shoulder. He chuckles, she was waiting for him like he was dying to return back to her. Both were in the same position.

"Sorry for making you wait." He replied to her. He broke the hug after 5 minutes, she smiled at him but her smile was not real. He noticed by seeing her eyes. He frowned.

"What happened??" He asked palming her cheek. She took a long breath then upped her lashes.

"I...Actually..." She thought for a second before saying. He patiently waited for her to complete.

"I saw the news...about Natasha...." Her words made his body stiff. His expressions changed to serious.

"Don't you think..it was too much?? And, ...what if it came back to us someday of what we do with someone.....I don't want any harm on you ever..." She whispered. She was scared of him. He smiled at her innocence, even after what Natasha has done to her.

That girl clearly tried to ruin her image, her relation and more. But, still, she is saying this.

What Am I going to do with you, Samaira?

"She got what she deserved. She did wrong by trying to mess with me, my family. And I'm not a good man to leave someone who tries to harm my family." He told her firmly. She thinks quietly and then nodded at him.

"I'm worried about the future..." She showed her insecurity.

"You don't need to worry about anything from now. Nothing will happen, I'll take care of everything. And you will take care of me...Okay," He said kissing her forehead. She removed every negative thought from her mind. Nothing bad will ever happen if he is with him and they will face everything together.

"Let me get you a glass of water, then dinner is also ready." She informed him and he nodded. She turned around to get a glass of water, he too followed her from behind. When she came back, she found him limping slowly and sitting on the couch with sighing heavily. She clearly understood the problem.

She went to him, he looked up sitting straight hiding his discomfort. He forwards his hand but she kept the glass on the table and walked out without saying anything. He looked back to her and shrugged off not understanding.

She came back in some minutes, and stand beside him.

"Move." She said to him. He shifted a little giving her space beside him.

"I told you Abhimaan, not to walk much. It will hurt you. You need to take proper rest." She scolds him while applying some ointment on his feet. She noticed his feet were swollen due to his walking. His body is still not perfectly fine, he needs time to time rest. for him, this is getting over bored. But he can't do anything. When he has a full-time doctor at home.