32. Missing him

Unedited

You’re absolutely amazing—the most wonderful person I have ever met.......You always make sure that I’m comfortable and having fun, and on that horrible day that I don't want to remember ever, you make me feel loved and supported. You trusted me without even asking when we didn't even know each other much.

Right now, I’m missing your hugs and kisses and your touch...."

"No..No....thats very cliche..." She groaned while sitting on her bed with a notebook and a pen. She was writing something.

Yesterday when he left giving her mixed emotions of love and anger, and she couldn't stop him. She didn't even try. The whole day she had nothing to do, she slept a lot, eat, arranges her cupboard, talked to his parents.. now what. She has vacations for 2 weeks from her college. This was the time she could spend with him.

"I would have made delicious food for him, ...he is a foodie.." She smiled with the thought, how he likes everything made.

She was twisting and turning on her bed but sleep was far away from her. So she starts writing her thoughts. She wrote what she couldn't say to him or maybe will never have courage in future also.

"Why, I become too nervous in his presence. Why are you so intimidating Abhimaan?...
Right now in this notebook, I'm pouring out everything...why can't with him." She asked herself.

"I...I like it when you hold my hand, I like when you encircled your arm around my waist rightfully, I like the way you looked at me, with...adoration, and...

" I miss your eyes, your sexy voice, and your warm touch. I’ve been missing all these things deeply since the day you left, .......day, it's just one day. I know, ..." She pouts drawing different patterns with her pen.

"Is he really angry with me??? I will apologize to him when he returns back, ...hmm...I wish, I could say that...I'm m...missing you Abhimaan." A tear roll down from her eye, she looked away drifting herself in his thoughts.

They say, sometimes distance makes them realizes the importance of your presence. That's what happening with her right now. Unknowingly, when his presence becomes a part of her life, she doesn't even realize this.

...

The next day, She got Ritika's massage to meet her in the cafe. She also has no plan, so she left to meet her. She has already counting days.

"Hey, You came.... let's go.." Ritika said when Samaira entered her cafe. Samaira looked around for a moment to see the place where she worked for some time.

He came here once. She thought.

"What are you thinking?" Ritika asked looking at her low face.

"Nothing...Why did you call me and where are we going??" Samaira asked her coming out of her thoughts.

"Exams over...that's means time for little fun, darling..." Ritika said showing her, his father's card which she got today.

Samaira eyed her, knowing her intention already. They had planned their day out before exams...well not they, ...Ritika alone. Samaira's part was to say yes.

"Can we go some other day, ...I'm not feeling like to go and shop the whole mall..." Samaira said rolling her eyes on her. She remembers their last shopping when Ritika shopped don't know how much.

Ritika belongs to a decent family, her father has 3 cafes with a good reputation. She is also a pampered daughter of her family. Well, she deserves to be.....