44. Evil eye

When your favourite story is going to end then you should show your love and support fully, but from the last 2 parts, I have noticed votes have dropped. Try to be as supportive as always, to encourage me to give regular updates.

Nowadays, it's becoming really difficult for me to get the time and write the parts, but still, I don't want to break my schedule because of the love you have for this story.

And please bear my mistakes, and keep loving the story. Check out the beautiful cover by Aarya_25🤩 Thanks for this gift💞💞

 Check out the beautiful cover by Aarya_25🤩 Thanks for this gift💞💞

.......

Samaira went to his room number where her uncle has been shifted. She roamed her eyes around to check her aunty or Dhriti but they were not present there. She didn't call them also, just then a nurse came out from his room. She went to her.

"Excuse me, Is he conscious now?" Samaira asked the Nurse about her Uncle, Ishwar.

"Yes, you can meet him but don't talk much. He needs to rest." Saying this Nurse left.

Samaira picks up the fruits and some other stuff she brought with her, which Damini asked to bring and walked to his room. It was the 3rd day, of his being in the hospital. She didn't get to meet him yet, first, the Doctors didn't allow much and then Damini and Dhriti deserves first to go and meet him. In these 2 days, Damini clearly using her for money and for her personal motives.

She didn't bother about it much, she thought to meet him once and then go. But she has noticed some tension between Damini and Dhriti but didn't dare to ask them, maybe it's because of the current situation.

She slowly walked inside and put the stuff on the side table. Hearing some noise, he opened his eyes slowly. He found Samaira near her, She sat near him and give him a small smile. He was looking paler and older than the last time she saw him, her eyes brimmed immediately.

"How are feeling? Uncle." She asked in a low voice. He nodded giving her a small smile also. He is feeling happy to see her. He didn't expect her to be here.

"How are you? Samaira beta." He asked her. This is the question, which always made him worried. He wanted to meet her but he couldn't, he couldn't dare to go against the oldest Rajvansh's order.

"I'm good, Uncle. I'm happy." Samaira answered his unasked question. She could sense his worry behind his voice.

"I didn't get the chance before but I'm very sorry for what I did to you. I know It was my selfishness, and.." He said but she cut him in the middle.

"Don't say like this. You were always like my father, you were the only one who was on my side and honestly I'm very happy, Uncle."

"I...I got my family, because of you." Samaira said with tears in her eyes. Tears of happiness, Ishwar can see the happiness in her eyes, and he got satisfied hearing this from her. Maybe his late brother would forgive him now.