Chapter 23

Update day! A few important announcements:

1. Updates are getting a little slow because I haven't been able to write too much for RB (I'm only ahead 3 chapters now in my drafts left), just thought I'd let you know!

2. Russian Bastard is now on Dreame! Be sure to support me on that platform as well since I am hoping to get monetized to help support my family! If you are from Paper Graphics then you know that me and my family have been struggling financially lately so this is a FREE way to support me! By liking and following Russian Bastard on Dreame, it brings me closer to being monetized so I hope you can support me! (You can find Russian Bastard on Dreame by simply searching the title and or searching my user: vhentii)

3. New story coming very soon! The title will be Lethal Attraction so stay tuned! Teasers and character aesthetics have been posted on my Instagram (follow me vhentiiwrites)

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter! Lots of love<3

Chapter 23

Zeke

"Tatiana is a year older than Angelica so that would mean that she's Verratti's eldest daughter..." Francesco's voice echoed from somewhere within his head as he walked side by side with Tatiana, an arm wrapped around her waist while they trailed behind his brother, her mother, and the two Dons.

He honestly couldn't believe this was all happening. He had been beating himself up over marrying Angelica-- Verratti's eldest daughter but it turned out to be Tatiana all along.

All this time.

It all seemed too good to be true. But now, with the dust settling, he couldn't help but wonder about the contract that Verratti proposed. All his assets goes to his eldest-- Tatiana. Why would he give it all to her? He still has another daughter. Normally, he should halve his possessions between his children.

Something wasn't sitting right.

Ray

She was at home, sitting on her couch that was directly in front of her skylight view, perfectly content knowing that their plans were coming along smoothly when the phone rang.

Lazily, she placed her champagne glass down on the coffee table and picked up the phone.

"Hello--?" She began before a man's voice on the other end cut her off abruptly.

"We have to call it off." He said urgently. "She's engaged to--"

"Zeke?" She asked, not letting him finish. "Of course she is."

"You knew about this?!" He asked angrily.

"Of course I did. Enzo sees me as a trusted confidant." She replied as she slowly ran her hand over the love bite that Enzo had left on her collarbone.

"You mean fuck buddy." He scoffed. "You're delusional if you think he loves you. You're going to fall for the same trick that she did? Pathetic."

"Enzo was smart enough to see the value of my mind." She bit back. "He was dumb to fuck that bitch but he made the right choice when it counted." She said calmly, taking a sip from her glass that she had back in her hand.

"In any case, if you want to call it off, talk it out with him yourself." She continued. "But if I were you, I wouldn't bother. It's already too late. Any minute now it's going to begin."

She heard him curse on the other end. "Fine. Have it your way." He replied, making peace with the fact that nothing can be done. "When will they find the body?"