Chapter 4

~Yoongi's point of view.~

I was really bored and the only thing on my mind was her. Most people would just get scared and run off if they saw me. She didn't run away though. She knew who I was but didn't run; she stayed and took the time to get to know me. I don't know what it was but I kinda felt attracted to her in a way.

I decided to call her to see if she could hang out so that maybe I could get her off my mind. I had her number saved as 'Her'. Yes, it's lame but I have no idea what else to save it under. I called her and it ringed about three times before she picked up. Well, I thought it was her until I heard a different voice.

"Hello? Who is this?" the unfamiliar female voice asked.

"Uh is Y/N there?" I asked the girl wondering if maybe I screwed up when taking her number.

"Yeah, I'll give it to her one sec," The girl said then I heard the girl's voice again, but she wasn't talking to me. "Yah Y/N! Some guy called your phone and I picked up, so here. Also why do you have him saved as 'Mint'?" Why does she have me saved as 'Mint'? I clearly saved my number as 'Mafia Boss'. They were other sounds that seemed to disappear before she spoke. She probably left the room. "Hi Suga," she greeted.

I didn't know what to say so the first thing I said was. "Why did you save me as 'Mint'?"

~Y/N's point of view.~

"Why did you save me as 'Mint'?" he asked.

"'Cause 'Mafia Boss' is too scary and your hair is mint green," I replied then asked. "Why'd you call me?"

"I'm bored. Let's meet up," he said in a demanding voice.

"Uhh ok then. Where and when?" I asked. I had nothing to do other than stay at home so why not hand out with someone.

"The place we met and now," he replied, then hung up before I could say anything.

I went upstairs and got changed into a pair of midnight blue jeans and a pastel purple button up tank top. Then I went back down and towards the door. "I'm going out, people! Don't miss me!" I smiled sweetly before going out without even waiting for a response.

But I did hear Jin yelling, "YAH YOU BRAT! GET BACK HERE!" as soon as I left the house. He's a very loud yeller.

I walked, then skipped, then walked again. Why was I skipping? I have no damn clue but I started skipping again. Maybe I have some sort of skipping disorder; if that's a thing. I walked again but then realized that skipping is actually faster so I skipped the rest of the way there.

When I got to the waterfall he wasn't there yet so I sat on a rock while I waited for him.

After about five minutes I got bored so I started to play games on my phone to pass the time.

Now it's been about twenty minutes since I got here and still no Suga. I decided to leave and just as I got up, he showed up.

"Did you wait long?" he asked as he handed me a coffee cup from the store I used to work at. He then added, "It's a cappuccino."

"Nah it was only like twenty minutes; it's fine. And thank you for this," I replied referring to the cappuccino. "But what took you so long."

"You know being a mafia and all that shit. I'm a very busy man," he said with a chuckle.

I chuckled softly as well. "How are you busy being a mafia? Isn't all you do kill people? Well, bad people in your case but still."

"That's not all I do. I also have to make sure no one's planning an attack on me. And as the king of mafias I also have to plan the annual mafia party, which is probably the day when the most crime happens cuz someone decides to crash the party and attack. But it's fun!"

"I'm just going to pretend you didn't say that. Anyways why'd you call me here?" I asked. Yes, he said he was bored but he could've called one of his other friends or something. Why me?

"I told you I was bored," he restated.

"Yeah I know but like why me? You could've called some other friend," I pointed out.

"I only have one other friend that I can actually trust and he's busy getting his daughter ready for school," he replied with a small smile.

"How old is she?" I asked, much more interested in this topic than the other one.

"She's six years old."

"Does she spend more time with mom or dad?"

"Dad. She doesn't have a mom to spend time with. If Hobi's too busy she spends time with me; I'm basically her uncle."

"That's cute," I say with a smile. "Can you show me a picture of her?"

He nodded and took out his phone. He patted the rock beside him signaling me to sit next to him. I got up and sat beside him, leaning over his shoulder to see the little girl. His phone was a fairly old model; one from about eleven or ten years ago. On his phone the older photos were first so he had to scroll down to the recent ones. His photo gallery started from eleven years ago. He was scrolling through to get to the more recent pictures. As he was scrolling I saw one specific picture. He was scrolling down really fast so I didn't get a very good look but it seemed like a somewhat familiar girl. But like I said, I didn't get a good look so it could be an ex or something. Plus, I've never met this guy before so what're the odds I would know that girl.

"Found it!" He exclaimed, bringing me back to reality. I looked at the pictures of the little girl. Some were of her alone with her posing. Some were her alone but she didn't know her picture was being taken. Some were with her and a man which I'm assuming is her father since there was very much of a resemblance. Some were with her and Suga and some with her, Suga and her father.

"How did her mom die?" I asked while looking up at Suga.

"Her mom died while giving birth and Hoseok decided not to remarry."

"His heart is only for his wife," I joked with a small chuckle to which he smiled and mumbled something but I didn't hear what he said.

"Wanna go get lunch?" He asked all of a sudden.

"Yeah sure why not," I replied and so we went to a restaurant that was in the area.

We were currently waiting for our food to arrive at the table.

"So what do you do for work?" Suga asked. I don't why but going out to eat and getting to know each other like this felt like we were on a date or something. But then I reminded myself that we literally met yesterday.

"I'm an elementary school teacher," I replied with a small smile.

"Here is your food," the waiter said as he placed the food on the table for us to eat. 

We chatted for a bit while we ate when I asked a question that just randomly popped into my head. "Suga. Is that your real name?"

He looked up at me and seemed to be a bit surprised by the question. He then smiled and shook his head. "No, it's not. My real name is," he started to say then looked around then whispered the rest as if it was some sort of secret. "Min Yoongi. But don't tell anyone that Suga is Min Yoongi; Suga sounds cool." 

I just smiled and he smiled back, we both chuckled and continued to eat. 

When we finished Suga paid and we left; going for a walk around the area. Somehow, as we were walking around and chatting together, we ended up at my house. 

"I guess I should go home," I said as we stood in front of my house and stared at the door. 

"Yeah I guess you should," he said back, but there was something in his voice that told me he didn't want me to leave. Or maybe it's just that I don't want to leave. 

"See you around then." Now I was facing him. 

He turned to face me as well. "Yeah, see you around."

With that I went back inside and what a warm greeting I got. 

"Where were you?!" 

To Be Continued...