Chapter 11

"I dare you to kiss me," he said with a smile, not a smirk. He's not teasing me? He actually wants me to kiss him!?

I felt my face warm up again as I looked at him wide eyed. "You want me to what?!"

"I want you to kiss me," he repeated and suddenly pulled me closer by the waist. 

I looked up at him. His eyes. There was a longing. There's just something that I don't understand. I don't know why but I just felt so safe in his arms. As if that was where I was meant to be, safe in his embrace. He started to lean in but for some reason I didn't do anything. I just let him get closer until our lips were locked. He pulled me even closer if that was even possible and in that moment I wanted nothing more than for this to never stop. I kissed him back while wrapping my arms around his neck and after a while he reluctantly pulled away. Our eyes met and we just stared into each other's eyes but then he kissed me again. This time the kiss was more gentle. But something about the kiss reminded me of the look in his eyes before the first kiss we shared. The longing. 

After what felt like forever we parted from each other. It was a bit awkward until he spoke. "Let's get you home," he said as he took my hand and walked back to his car. 

He started to drive back to my house and we got there rather quickly since we were going by car plus the park was close to my house. We both stood in front of my house, hesitant to leave each other. "We'll see each other in a week I guess," I pointed out but I knew I was going to miss him either way. 

"Yeah we will. Plus we can still call and text. Anyways you should head inside," he suggested and I nodded. 

"Yeah, I guess I should. I'll see you in a week."

"Just a week," he said with a small smile. 

I smiled back before reluctantly heading inside the house. Now starts the dreaded week without Min Yoongi. 

I got woken up by the yelling coming from the guys' room. I couldn't even sleep since I wouldn't stop thinking about the kiss and now I get woken up guy loud dumb men. I only got like four hours of sleep! Nayeon somehow was still sound asleep though. I busted into their room and found them strangling each other on the floor. "I don't even want to know what started this. But, YOU DUMBASSES RUINED MY SLEEP! I ONLY GOT FOUR HOURS!" I yelled and they just looked at me kinda scared, except Taehyung of course who smirked. 

"It's eight in the morning. What were you doing until four? Or should I say what were you thinking about?" he teased. 

"Wouldn't you like to know," I said while glaring at him. 

"Ok you guys can argue all you want. I'm going to go make breakfast," Jin stated as he got off the ground and left the room. 

Namjoon and Taehyung got up as well. "Go wake up Nayeon; we have to go to the school today!" Namjoon shouted before running into the bathroom. 

"Oh shit I completely forgot!" I shouted back before running back to Nayeon's and my room. 

I started jumping on Nayeon's bed and yelling "WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!" over and over again.

Finally she opened her eyes and looked at me weirdly. "What the heck are you doing? Stop jumping!" she whined and pulled the blanket over her head. 

"Get up, we have to go to school today!" I reminded her and she immediately sat up in bed. 

"Already? That means school starts next week!" She said happily with a bright smile. 

I smiled back and nodded. "Exactly! Now get ready we need to go set up the classroom and stuff," I told her while she got out of bed and went to the bathroom. 

I was looking at instagram posts while I waited for Nayeon to come back. 

Soon, she came back wearing a white jean skirt, white t-shirt and on top of that a chestnut coloured spaghetti strap shirt with a black braided leather belt to top it all off. I went in and changed into a baby blue coloured jeans and a yellow button up shirt then went downstairs. 

"Come eat kiddos!" Jin called from the kitchen and so we all went into the kitchen to eat breakfast. 

After eating I grabbed the van key with Nayeon while Namjoon got changed. As soon as Namjoon came back the three of us ran outside and into the van and headed to the school. 

We were listening to music and screaming the lyrics of songs while we were in the car. But eventually it came to an end since we arrived at the school. The three of us got out of the car and went inside the building. A few other teachers were in the school as well but now it was time for Nayeon and I to split from Namjoon. 

"Well, I'm off to my classroom now. You know where to find me and if I need you I'll come find you," Namjoon said with a smile before walking off to his classroom. 

Nayeon and I entered our empty classroom that was soon to be filled with school supplies. I started placing markers and magnets on the whiteboard while Nayeon placed books in the classroom library. Nayeon and I stood on chairs and put the alphabet on the wall. We also put numbers, the different months, a calendar, colours, art gallery and all that jazz. Nayeon did most of the stuff involving the children' names so I was finally taking a look at the list of kids in the class. 

I went over to the computer that was in a small corner of the room where the list of kids in the class was already open. I scrolled down the list while reading every name and looking at the child's picture. But then there was a familiar face in the list of students. 

"Jung Chaewon?"

To Be Continued...