Chapter 23

And that's when all the lights back back on and the boys jumped out of their hiding spots and we all screamed, "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAEWON!"

Her face lit up, a bright smile on her face. "THANK YOU!" she screamed as well, making every single one of us break out into laughter. 

The party was up and going, we cut a cake, she made her wish and everyone was having so much fun. Currently the little ones were running around the house playing tag with Taehyung while Jin and Nayeon were flirting in the corner of the room while Hoseok, Felix, and Namjoon chatted away by the bar. But Yoongi, was nowhere to be found. I literally can't find him anywhere, but then I see him coming out of a room, looking a bit angry. I quickly ran over to him and he smiled as soon as he saw me. "Hey baby," he greeted, pulling me closer by the waist. 

"Hello my dear mint. What were you doing in there?" I asked him, pointing towards the door behind him.

"Oh just a bit of work but I'm done now," he explained and I just nodded, placing a soft kiss on his lips. He smiled and kissed back almost immediately, pulling me even closer. 

"AHHHH!" We heard two female voices screeching. Yoongi and I broke apart to see Chaewon and Youngmi staring at the two of us wide eyed. 

Then Taehyung came out of nowhere and tagged Youngmi. "Tag!" he yelled before running away and so did Chaewon. 

Youngmi then turned to me and smiled. "Tag!" she yelled, tagging me and then running away. 

I looked at Yoongi and smirked. "Tag!" I shouted, tagging him then running away just like the others did. 

Hours had passed and we decided to clean up and go to sleep. I was taking down some streamers from the roof with Nayeon and Jin. Taehyung, Hoseok and the little ones were sweeping up the floor while Felix and Yoongi packed up the reusable decorations. 

Soon enough we were all done and it was about eleven thirty maybe? Everyone was tired so we went upstairs to go to sleep. Youngmi and Chaewon slept in Chaewon's room. Felix, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Hoseok were all sleeping in Hoseok's room for some reason when there clearly were plenty of rooms they could have slept in. Nayeon and Jin were sleeping in the room that I slept in the first time I was here and I was sleeping with Yoongi in his room. 

Yoongi said he had a bit more work to finish up and left the room. Since he was gone I changed into sweatpants and put on one of his many hoodies then laid in bed, trying to fall asleep. 

The next morning I woke up naturally for once instead of being woken up by someone or an alarm. I opened my eyes to see Yoongi still sound asleep while hugging my waist, holding me close. I smiled to myself and cupped the side of his sleeping face, gently caressing his cheek with my thumb. He looks so cute and peaceful! I couldn't take my eyes off him, he was just so beautiful. "You gonna stare at me all day?" he asked in a low husky morning voice.  

"I was going to but I can't anymore," I replied with a smile, making him chuckle, pulling me closer into his embrace. 

"You can stare another time. Now it's my turn," he said as he looked down at me with a playful grin. I looked at him a bit confused as to why he was grinning but then I soon got my answer when he unexpectedly kissed me. Me, being weak for only him, obviously kissed him back. 

After a while he pulled away with a smirk and I glared at him. "I'm going to brush my teeth," I told him as I got out of bed and he just noticed that I was wearing his hoodie. 

"My hoodies look good on you," he commented, smiling his gummy smile which made my heart melt. I smiled at him and went into the bathroom. 

I came back out and saw Yoongi still in bed, his face buried into a pillow. "I CAN'T FUCKING TELL HER. I'M SO SCARED!" I heard him scream into the pillow.