Chapter 18

"No way! That means he's the youngest and richest CEO in all of Korea!" Namjoon exclaimed.  

"He kept his promise," Nayeon said with a smile. 

I just nodded. "But he's too late. We're here, get out," I told them as I got out of the car. Yoongi's car was already in the driveway, meaning that he was inside already. 

I opened the door and went inside, followed by Namjoon and Nayeon. "What happened with you two?" Jin asked, pointing back and forth between me and Yoongi. 

Yoongi shrugged while I just plopped down onto the couch. "Where's Tae and Chaewon?" I asked. 

"In the backyard," Jin informed, then added, "I'll go get them," before heading to the back.

He soon came back, Taehyung following him with Chaewon on his back. "Hi guys!" he cheered before realizing that the atmosphere wasn't really that cheerful. He put Chaewon back on the ground and gave her his phone, sending her upstairs so that she doesn't get stuck in the awkwardness. Once Chaewon was gone he immediately asked, "What happened?"

Yoongi explained how we were just hanging out and then some dude showed up, seeming to know me. I took over the rest, explaining who he claimed to be, what he said his name was and that we were going to meet tomorrow at the coffee shop tomorrow at five. 

"He actually came back?!" Jin asked, clearly surprised. I just nodded. 

"And he's a CEO?" Taehyung asked, not expecting him to be one. 

I nodded once again. "As so Namjoon says."

"Anyone gonna tell me who exactly this bastard is? And why did he say that she was his?" Yoongi asked, getting a little angry. 

"That's something Y/N has to tell you," Namjoon said as he got up. 

"We'll take care of Chaewon. You guys should go talk," Nayeon added, also getting up. 

Jin left as well. I looked over to Yoongi who still looked a bit mad. Taehyung who was there reluctantly left as well. I don't blame him, the atmosphere was very awkward. Yoongi suddenly got up so I did too. He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside with him after we both got our coats. He then let go of my hand and got inside his car so I got in too. He then turned to face me. "Tell me. Please."

I told Yoongi everything about the man from ten years ago and how I also forgot his face and name. He just listened to everything I told him and when I finished he just looked out the window of his car as if he was thinking about something. 

"Yoongi are you okay?" I asked nervously. 

"You loved him," he restated. I just nodded. "Are you happy he's back?" he asked me, still looking out the window. 

"I-i don't know," I mumbled, looking down and playing with my fingers. 

"I'll ask again. Are you happy he's back?" he asked again. 

"I said I don't know," I said again and he finally looked at me. 

"Do you still love him? Or do you love me?" he asked sternly. He may act brave but his eyes said otherwise. He was scared to hear the answer. 

"Of course I love you Yoongi. He's in the past now. You're my present and future," I insisted. 

Yoongi sighed in relief and smiled. "You sure? The future can change anytime," he suggested with a smirk. 

I glared at him and hit his shoulder. "Fine! I'll go love him if you want!" I exclaimed, turning away from him, crossing my arms over my chest. He chuckled lightly. I felt the car starting to move so I looked over at him confused. "Are we going somewhere?"

"Yeah we are," he replied and didn't even bother saying where. 

"You gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked while watching him drive. 

"I'm still deciding. I'll let you know once I've made up my mind," he replied, reaching for my hand my his right. I smiled, taking his hand, our fingers intertwined. 

After a bit more of driving around the city he started to seem like he knew exactly where he was going. "Seems like you've decided the destination."

"I have decided. We're going to Suseong Lake," he said with a smile, glancing at me before looking back to the road.

I broke into a small smile, looking out the window while he continued to drive with one hand. 

He parked the car once we got there and we got out of the car, then holding hands while walking around and chatting with each other. It had been forever since we actually spent time together. It felt nice to finally be able to be together without any interruptions. 

The sun was slowly setting. Yoongi and I sat by the lake while watching the sun set. The water looked so beautiful. The part of the water close to us looked normal but further away the water was covered with a tint of coral. It was absolutely majestic. 

Once the sun was gone Yoongi turned to face me. "We should get back home," he suggested while getting up, lending his hand to help me up as well. 

I nodded as I took his hand, letting him pull me up. He held my hand and led me back to the car. We got in and he started to drive back home.

When we got back the both of us got out of the car, going inside to be greeted with a heated argument with Jin, Nayeon and Namjoon by the stairs; Namjoon looked quite attacked. Taehyung and Chaewon on the other hand were just chilling in the living room and playing video games together. 

"Time to go home Chaewon!" Yoongi called and she looked over at us, pouting. 

"But we're in the middle of a game!" she whined.

"You can play at home," Yoongi reasoned with her.

"But it's not fun at home! You and appa don't know how to play properly!" she whined again. Yoongi looked very offended by her words. Tae whispered something to her, making her jump up and run over. "What if Y/N sleeps over! Taehyung said she's good at it!"

"If Y/N wants to then that's fine with me," Yoongi said when looking at me for an answer. 

I crouched down so that I was at eye level with Chaewon. "We have school tomorrow but promise I'll come sleep over this weekend," I vowed, making her smile and nod. 

"You promised so you have to come!" She cheered with a bright smile. I smiled back and nodded, waving as she and Yoongi left. 

The next morning came by, school started and it felt like it finished within seconds. It was now time to go meet Felix and see what he wanted. I got changed into blue jeans and a black oversized hoodie. Yes, it was one of Yoongi's hoodies. 

The coffee shop that I used to work at was where we were meeting and it wasn't that far so I walked there. 

I went into the shop and there he was, sitting at a table while looking at his phone as he waited for me. 

To Be Continued...