Chapter 9

I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around to face them, now holding me by the waist. It was really dark so I couldn't see the person properly, but it was definitely a man. "What are you doing here? And why do you smell like alcohol?" He asked in a raised whisper voice.

The voice sounded so familiar. "Suga?" I whispered back to make sure it was him.

"Yes, it's me. Now answer my question," he demanded while still whispering. He sounded mad, but why?

"I don't know how I got here; I kinda got lost," I told him, just realizing that he was holding me by the waist and how close we were.

He didn't seem to care about that right now since he seemed mad about something. He separated himself from me and grabbed my wrist, dragging me away from that alley. I stayed quiet and let him take me to wherever he was dragging me.

He stopped walking when we were in front of a giant mansion. He opened the door of the house and pulled me inside with him. And then he started yelling at me. "Don't you know how dangerous this area is?! What were you thinking just waltzing right into the place where most of the crime goes down! You could've gotten yourself killed or raped! What if something happened to you! Who's gonna suffer!" His eyes were fierce, a raging fire blazing inside of him.

"But nothing happened. I'm fine." Which I wasn't entirely lying. I was physically ok; just, that man getting beat was pretty scary.

"If that man saw you peeking around the corner, who knows what could've happened to you!" He yelled again the loudest he ever has which made me slightly flinch. He sighed and his eyes seemed less fierce and more gentle this time. "I'm sorry for yelling. I just... I just don't want to lose you," he breathed out, a look of longing taking over him.

"We're not even that close. Why do you care so much?" I asked. I loved the fact that he cared and it made my heart flutter but I just wanted to know why. I know for sure that I was attracted to him, maybe even starting to develop feelings and I couldn't help but think that maybe he is too.

"Because I care about you," he replied, looking right into my eyes. There was a silence lingering in the atmosphere and we just started into each other's eyes and I swear he started to lean in. But then he looked away and broke the silence. "It's really late and your house is pretty far from here so just stay here."

"I didn't bring my phone. I can't call my family," I said then he handed me his phone.

"Use my phone," he replied coldly as he placed his phone in my hand and walked away.

I turned his phone on and; weirdly, it didn't have a password. The time was twelve thirty-four. It really is late! How far exactly did I walk? Nayeon and Jin probably fell asleep by now so instead of calling them I just texted them that I wouldn't be there and that I was safe. Then I went to explore the ginormous house, trying to figure out where the damn bathroom is. But as I walked around I ended up running into a guy. I looked up at him; it was Hoseok!

"Oh you're Jung Hoseok! Chaewon's dad and Yoongi's best friend!" I cheered, happy that I finally found someone that I kind of know.

"You know me?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

I nodded. "Yes I do! Yoongi told me about you," I told him then added. "Where's the bathroom?"

He just chuckled and singled me to follow him. Then he stopped in front of a door. "This is the bathroom. I have some work to do so I'll see you around," he bubbled before walking away. That guy is really nice.

A bit later I was getting really tired and I found a couch so I laid down on the couch, eventually falling asleep.

~Yoongi's point of view.~

After finally finishing some work and chatting with Hoseok for a bit I was going to go up to my room. Hoseok kept asking me about Y/N, asking me if I like her and shit. I mean, he's my best friend and I just can't lie to him so I told him all about her and how much I liked her. She made me feel something I've never felt for any other girl. I was passing by the living room to go up to my room but I saw her sleeping peacefully on a couch. I chuckled softly and went over to the couch, sitting on the floor beside the couch. She's so beautiful. I tucked a piece of her hair that was covering her sleeping face behind her ear and just admired her beauty for a bit before picking her up and carrying her upstairs to the room right beside mine. I laid her down in the bed and tucked her in, giving her forehead a small kiss before going to my room and falling asleep.

~Y/N's point of view.~

I woke up in a cozy bed in a really big room. My head hurt a lot too. I looked around while trying to remember what happened yesterday.

"I'm in Yoongi's house," I told myself after remembering everything. I pushed the blanket aside and jumped out of bed excitedly. I'm hanging out with Yoongi all day today!

Just as I was about to leave the room Yoongi came in. "Oh, you're awake already?" I just nodded in response. "Are you feeling ok? Do you have a headache or something?"

"I'm fine. Just a tiny migraine," I replied with a small smile.

"Oh, whoever you texted called like ten times so you might wanna talk to them," he said while handing me his phone again.

I called Nayeon and she answered, but they were all yelling. "WILL YOU BE QUIET!" I heard Nayeon yell, making me distance the phone from my ear. They all went quiet on the other end and Nayeon spoke again. "So when are you coming home?" she asked.

"I'll be home at the end of the day. I'm hanging out with Mint again," I told her and she just hummed.

"Ok! See you later then!" I heard Taehyung cheer happily and then the yelling erupted again.

I just hung up on them and gave the phone back to Yoongi who seemed very amused. "What?" I asked and he just shook his head with a small chuckle.

"Your family sounds fun," he commented with a smile.

"If by fun you mean very chaotic and loud, then yes, fun," I reply while smiling back at him.

"There's some clothes in the closet over there if you wanna get changed. I'll wait downstairs for you," he said before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

I got ready for the day, changing into a white short sleeve shirt and black jean shorts. After getting ready I went down stairs and saw Yoongi waiting for me in the living room area where I remember falling asleep.

"Shall we go?" he asked with a smile as I approached him.

"We shall," I replied while smiling back.

To Be Continued...