Chapter 19

I went into the shop and there he was, sitting at a table while looking at his phone as he waited for me. 

"Uh hi Felix," I greeted awkwardly as I sat down in front of him. 

"Hi Y/N!" he greeted back brightly then looked around as if he was checking something. 

"Don't worry. He didn't set anyone up. But that doesn't mean he won't know everything, I'll be telling him everything," I warned, kinda scared that he'd try something. 

He just nodded, fiddling with his fingers, looking nervous as hell. "So, how have you been?" he asked, trying to get rid of the awkwardness. 

"I've been fine. You?" I answered. Even though we both tried our best to lift the awkward feeling it was still very very awkward. 

"I've been working," he said with a light chuckle, making me smile. "I guess I'm too late, aren't I?" he pointed out, looking down again. 

"Yeah, a bit," I replied then added, "But we can still be friends right? We started off as enemies, then became friends after all."

He chuckled and nodded although he looked kinda hurt. "Yeah I'd like that."

"Good! Now let's get something to drink!" I cheered, glad that being awkward was finally over.

He smiled and nodded as we both got up and went over to the counter to order drinks. I got a cappuccino while Felix got a latte. I paid for my drink and he paid for his before the two of us left the coffee shop together. 

"Where should we go?" I asked him as we walked down the street. 

"Let's go to a park!" He suggested with the brightest smile on his face. 

I smiled back and nodded. "Ok! Let's go!" I cheered, starting to run to the park making him run after me to catch up. 

Both of us arrived at the park, gasping for air from running all the way here. Why did we run? I don't remember but I can't breathe anymore. 

"Well that was a great workout," Felix said, leaning against a tree to catch his breath. 

"Yeah, great workout," I said back sarcastically, clutching my chest as if it would help me breath better. 

After stabilizing our breaths the two of us started to walk around the park, catching up on how we spent the past ten years. I told him about how I became a teacher and moved back about four or five months ago. He told me about how he quit the drug dealing and started his own fashion designer company which led him to become the youngest and richest CEO in Korea. 

Eventually we left the park, just walking around the city while we chatted away. As we were walking we heard someone call my name. Why is it always my name?!

"Y/N!" The male voice called. Felix and I both turned around to see Hoseok coming towards us. 

"Hoseok! Hi!" I greeted him with a smile.

"Shhh! It's J-hope remember," he reminded me while returning the smile. "Who's this?" he asked while turning towards Felix. 

"I'm Lee Felix. A friend of Y/N's," Felix introduced himself, holding out his hand for a handshake. 

"Jung Hoseok, preferably J-hope when out in public, also a friend of Y/N's," Hoseok introduced, taking Felix's hand for a firm handshake. 

"Can you guys not be so formal. We're not in a business meeting," I said, making them both laugh. "That wasn't supposed to be funny." I added sternly, the both of them looking somewhat scared now.