Chapter 21

Once everyone was done hugging her we all sat in the living room and that's when we all noticed that the picture Yoongi drew of what the living room would look like with decorations was still on the table. 

"Oh what's that?" Chaewon asked as she reached for the paper on the table. 

All of us panicked and Taehyung quickly took the paper before Chaewon could. "It's nothing, just boring adult stuff!"

She looked at all of us skeptically with a confused face before shrugging it off and putting on her big bright smile. "Ok!"

"So what should we do?" Jin asked, looking around at everyone for answers. 

"We could watch a movie?" Yoongi offered as he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV to search for a movie. 

"Chaewon and I'll make some popcorn!" Nayeon cheered as she and Chaewon got up and headed towards the kitchen. 

"So what movie are we gonna watch?" Namjoon asked as Yoongi handed him the remote. 

"Let's watch a horror movie!" Felix suggested with a bright smile while Hoseok and I turned to Felix, glaring right at him. 

"Can we not watch a horror movie?" Hoseok asked as little Chaewon ran into the room with a bowl of popcorn, Nayeon following behind her. 

"Oh we're watching scary movies! Yay!" Chaewon bubbled with a smile, jumping up and down from excitement. 

"I guess we are watching horror after all," I said through gritted teeth and a forced smile. 

Nayeon, Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon were on one of the couches. Nayeon was sitting at the left end, Jin beside her, Hoseok beside him and Namjoon beside him on the right end of the couch. On the other couch was the rest of us. Yoongi on the right end, me beside him, Felix beside me, and Taehyung beside him on the left end of the couch with Chaewon on his lap. 

Chaewon, a child was enjoying this scariness way too much. Even her dad yelled or flinched when there was a jump scare! Every time I got scared I'd just dig my face into Yoongi's chest and hug his torso while he'd just wrap his arms around me until I was ready to look at the screen again. 

Once again I flinched, hugging Yoongi out of fear. "If you keep hugging me this tight you're gonna kill me," he whispered into my ear and I looked up at him, loosening my grip a little. 

"Sorry," I whispered back and he just smiled. 

"It's fine darling," he whispered back, giving me a quick but gentle kiss on the lips before looking back at the TV to watch the movie. I smiled to myself and rested my head on his chest while continuing to watch the horrifying movie. 

Eventually the movie ended. Felix got up and turned the lights on while Jin turned the TV off. 

"Aww, Chaewon and Taehyung fell asleep!" Namjoon whisper-yelled as we all now turned to look at the two sleeping peacefully. They looked so cute!

"I'll get Chaewon," Hoseok whispered as he slowly and gently picked up his daughter, letting her lay down properly on the other couch. 

"Now we carry the big baby," Yoongi whispered with a small chuckle as he, Jin, Nayeon and I lifted Taehyung up to the boys' room. 

After laying him in his bed the four of us went back down to see Namjoon, Hoseok and Felix in the kitchen looking for something. 

"What are you guys doing in my kitchen?" Jin asked sternly, making the three men freeze and slowly turn to face us.