Chapter 16

~4 Months Later~

Four months had gone by since that beautiful day. Everything was great after that. It took a bit for Jin and Namjoon to completely get used to having Yoongi around most of the time but now, Yoongi is really close with them. The past four months were absolutely amazing. Sometimes there would be days when Yoongi and I couldn't see each other since we were busy. At first, those days were fine, but recently those days when we couldn't see each other hurt... I have absolutely no clue what was happening to me. It was just a sudden change. About two months ago he confessed saying that he was in love with me. I didn't know what to say at that moment but I knew for sure that I just liked him and that it wasn't love. I told him that I needed a little more time and he respected that. We were completely normal even after that but since the winter break was almost over and school was gonna start again soon I've been really busy so we haven't seen each other a lot lately. But it hurt when I couldn't be with Yoongi. I really don't understand what's going on with me. I haven't felt this way since I was with that guy and I love that guy, or maybe I loved him. I just realized that I was in love with Yoongi. I love Yoongi. 

It was the first day back to school. Nayeon and I waited together in front of the school for all the students in our class to arrive. When Chaewon arrived everyone tried to avoid her again. It never stopped, she was still always avoided whenever she came to school. Yoongi came with her to drop her off. I felt a rush of joy just at the sight of him, butterflies in my stomach and for some reason I was getting really nervous as they approached. I still haven't told him yet. That I love him too. Chaewon ran over to me and Nayeon as soon as she saw us. "Good morning Ms. Kim and Ms. Im!" she greeted with a bright smile. Once again like always, people continued to do what they were doing but did their best to avoid being near Yoongi.

"Good morning Chaewon!" Nayeon and I greeted her back, both returning the smile. 

"I'll see you after school," Yoongi said to Chaewon with a smile then looked at Nayeon and slightly nodded his head as a goodbye. He then turned to look at me and once again I felt this sudden nervousness when our eyes met. Yoongi smiled at me, made a weird face then suddenly smirked and winked at me before walking away. Nayeon nudged me playfully to tease me while I was a blushing mess. I glared at her while trying to hold in my smile but failing to do so. 

Since it was the first day back from the break the children didn't have too much work but they did have some work to do, mostly learning to read. The day went on like any other school day.

During the lunch break Nayeon and I were in the staff room, chatting while we ate. After finishing my lunch I checked the time on my phone to see how much longer we have until the bell rings, indicating the end of lunch break. We had forty minutes left. I got up and grabbed my phone and made sure I had the car keys in my pocket. "I'm gonna head out for a bit. I'll be back before the bell," I informed Nayeon and she just smiled and nodded as a response. I headed out into the school parking lot and towards the car. I got in and started to drive towards the forest. 

It only took like a minute to drive here from the school. I parked the car on the side of the road before heading towards the forest and to the waterfall. As I got closer to the waterfall I noticed that someone was already there. I got closer and realized it was Yoongi sitting on one of the rocks. I smiled to myself as I snuck up behind him as quietly as I could. 

"Boo!" I yelled in his ear while hugging him from behind. He jumped slightly and turned his head around to face me with a glare. 

I made an innocent puppy face making him scoff. He suddenly grabbed my wrist, spinning me around so that I was in front of him, placed me on his lap and hugged my waist while his chin rested on my shoulder. I felt a rush of heat rise up to my face; my cheeks being shaded with a light tint of pink. "You only scared me a bit but you look really flustered," he teased with a smirk. 

"Yah! Min Yoongi! I demand that you let go of me right now!" I demanded, glaring at him for teasing me. 

He made a face as if he was deep in thought then finally spoke, "How about no."I pouted but he only tightened his grip around me, pulling me slightly closer to him. I smiled, kissing his forehead. "I love you Y/N," he said again but this time I didn't hesitate. 

I knew what the answer was this time. I knew exactly what to say. "I love you too Yoongi," I confessed, suddenly getting really shy, looking away from him. 

He smiled and held my chin, turning my head to face him. "Took you long enough," he chuckled, looking right into my eyes, which made me extremely nervous. I wanted to look away but I just couldn't. The way he looked at me; he held me captive with just his eyes, and he started to lean in. Slowly but surely. And soon enough our lips were attached. We stayed like that for a while, our lips moving together in perfect sync. Eventually the two of us naturally pulled away from each other. He didn't say anything but just smiled as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. 

Yoongi and I chatted for a bit but then we heard another voice in the forest. "Y/N!" The male voice called from behind. Both Yoongi and I turned to see who this person was. I was quite confused since I had never seen this man before. 

"Uh who are you?" I asked the man with a confused look. 

"Y/N, it's me. The guy from ten years ago."

To Be Continued...