Chapter 8

~Y/N's point of view.~

We travelled from store to store to get all the things we needed for the classroom.

"I'm hungry!" Namjoon complained as we entered the van to head to the next store.

"Should we go get lunch before continuing the shopping?" Nayeon offered as she placed a handful of bags in the trunk.

"Alright let's go!" I cheered in a dramatic voice.

I started up the van and started driving to a restaurant that was nearby the store we were heading to next.

I parked our giant van in the parking lot then the three of us got off and headed inside the restaurant. A waiter came over to our table and took our orders once we were seated. Namjoon told the waiter what we were ordering. Nayeon was getting a salad while Namjoon and I got a pizza to share.

Eventually, when we finished eating Namjoon paid the bill and we left to the store which was only a minute away.

Around five thirty we finally finished shopping and went back home to be greeted by Jin chasing Taehyung around the house while screaming at him.

"Uhh, what happened?" I asked although I didn't really want to know.

Jin and Taehyung just stopped and looked at us. Taehyung smirked at Jin and then ran over to us with a folding piece of paper while Jin just stood there, clearly annoyed with Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim Seokjin has handwritten a love letter for a special someone!" Taehyung cackled with a smirk.

"Taehyung give that back please!" Jin pleaded, a terrified look on his face.

I snatched the paper from Taehyung and handed it to Nayeon while Namjoon was just watching the whole situation with an amusing look. "I suggest Nayeon read this letter first!"

A light pink tint made its way onto Nayeon's face as she started to unfold the paper.

"Nayeon I love you!" Jin suddenly yelled before Nayeon even finished unfolding the paper.

"Oh my god!" Namjoon squealed with a bright smile.

Nayeon was wide-eyed as she looked at Jin in shock. "Y-you love me?" she asked again just to make sure she was hearing things right. Jin just nodded and looked away embarrassed. "I love you too," Nayeon told him while blushing mad.

"Great! I now pronounce you girlfriend and boyfriend!" Taehyung cheered and started clapping to which Namjoon and I joined in.

Taehyung, Namjoon and I gave each other a knowing look and smiled. Yes, we planned this together. We've seen Jin write many letters but we didn't know where he put any of them so we got a blank piece of paper and folded it, telling Jin it was one of his love letters. Namjoon texted Taehyung that we were coming home so he could give Jin a scare. Just like we hoped Jin ended up confessing so that she doesn't read 'his cheesy letter'.

"So Nayeon, are you going to open the paper?" I asked, wanting to see their expressions when they found out it was all our plan.

Jin looked terrified while Nayeon continued to unfold the paper. Nayeon looked confused then looked up from the empty paper. "It's blank?"

Jin turned to look at Taehyung who was smirking then Taehyung looked at Namjoon and Namjoon at me. Taehyung, Namjoon and I shrugged at the same time while Jin and Nayeon started to chase us around the house.

Eventually we gave up on running and plopped down on the couch. I checked the time on my phone. It was six fifty-eight. "Jin! Go cook!" I demanded while Namjoon turned on the T.V. to watch the news.

"Alright! Time to make the feast!" Jin cheered as he headed to the kitchen.

"Namjoon let's play video games. News is boring!" Taehyung whined while trying to grab the remote from him. I whacked Taehyung on the head and he yelped but stopped trying to get the remote.

Suga was on the news again. "The most powerful mafia was seen visiting children at an orphanage today. He seemed to be donating food supplies and money for the children but was not seen interacting with the children," the women on the T.V. explained.

Namjoon looked surprised. "Aren't mafias supposed to be heartless?" he questioned.

"Not this one. I heard he only kills people that mess with him or try to bother girls," I said with a smile plastered on my face. He's so kind! And he makes my heart flutter!

"Where'd you hear that?" Nayeon asked, now looking at me.

"Uhh I just overhead people talking about him," I lied while forcing a smile to make it believable.

"Sounds more like you know him," Taehyung said with a smirk while glancing at me.

I glared at him and forced a smile. "Why would I know the most powerful mafia?"

He just shrugged as a response and then we heard Jin yell from the kitchen. "DINNER IS READY!"

Taehyung, Namjoon, Nayeon and I head into the kitchen to find the table filled with all sorts of food.

"Yum! Food!" Namjoon cheered while Taehyung and I got a few bottles of soju.

We immediately started eating, devouring all the food. And after the food was gone the soju was next. As soon as Nayeon and Jin started drinking, the drunken flirting started as well; but this time, the flirting was more than usual since they're now dating. It honestly hurt my ears. Joon and Taehyung went upstairs and fell asleep already so I was stuck with the annoying flirty couple all alone. I guess my ears started to hurt a lot hence the fact I left the house.

There was a nice calming breeze outside and the stars looked absolutely beautiful against the extremely dark blue sky. There was no moon to light up the dark sky, just the stars that made it sparkle. It was maybe around ten thirty? But I wasn't exactly sure. I was drunk and just walked out of the house because I couldn't handle my brother and my best friend flirting. I also had no clue where I was going. I just let my feet drag me off to wherever they decided to take me.

Eventually I ended up in a very sketchy looking area; I mean every part of this city is sketchy, just this part of town made me feel really uneasy. The area was pretty shabby and dark. I didn't even know which part of the city I was in; all I know is that I've never been in this area before and I don't feel safe whatsoever. I continued to walk hoping that I would eventually find my way out but that didn't do any good. The walls were covered in graffiti and there were way too many abandoned alleyways. I heard two muffled voices coming from one of the alleys. As I got closer I realized they were male voices. I peeked behind the corner and saw two guys fighting, one of them was begging the other one to spare his life and forgiveness while the other man just kept throwing punches. It looked so painful and I swear I could feel the pain the weaker man was feeling. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. I just stood there and watched, wondering if the powerful one had a good reason to beat up the weak guy in the first place. My heart ached and I felt so bad for the man getting beat. I felt my knees getting weak so I grabbed onto the wall to make sure I didn't fall. But at the same time I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around to face them, now holding me by the waist.

To Be Continued...