Chapter 25

~2 years later.~

I was in a very good mood today. "Youngmi-ah! Chaewon-ah!" I called for the two girls who were now eight years old. 

"Coming mom!" I heard Youngmi yell back as she and Chaewon ran downstairs. 

"What is it Aunt Y/N?" Chaewon asked as the two of them now stood in front of me. 

"I need your girls' help to surprise Yoongi," I told the two and they immediately nodded in approval. 

The day that Yoongi and I made up(technically they never broke up) I told him about what was happening to Youngmi and soon after we got her out of that hellhole. She would stay with Yoongi for one week then she would come stay with me for a week and kept switching. But then out of nowhere Yoongi proposed to me and I obviously said yes. I moved in and after some thought, Yoongi and I decided that we'd adopt Youngmi and we did. Now, she is Min Youngmi and I'm Min Y/N. I'm still a teacher and Yoongi is still the mafia king. Youngmi and Chaewon are like sisters now that they live together. Hoseok still hasn't met anyone else, maybe his wife was just the only person he could love. But he's still very happy with having his daughter Chaewon by his side. Nayeon and Jin got married last year and they moved out of our old house and now live in the area where Taehyung and I used to live thirteen years again. Taehyung moved in with his girlfriend Kim Jennie who he is planning to propose to soon. And Namjoon has our old house all to himself. Well, himself and his girlfriend Kim Jisoo. Felix on the other had just got a girlfriend. We all set him up on a blind with a girl named Han Eunji but she goes by Mia in the mafia world. Yes, she's a mafia. Felix likes her and Mia likes him so they started dating! But there's gonna be a new child entering this family very soon, and that's because I'm pregnant! I just found out today so I'm gonna get the girl's to help me surprise Yoongi. 

"Mom, why are we surprising dad?" Youngmi asked as we plotted how to surprise him. 

"You're going to have a little sibling soon, that's why," I told her, both Youngmi and Chaewon's eyes going wide. 

"Aunt Y/N is pregnant?!" Chaewon exclaimed happily, a bright smile on her face. 

I just nodded and the two little girls hugged me tightly. 

A few hours went by and Yoongi was coming home soon. I went upstairs to our room and waited for Yoongi to come home and the girls to do their part of the plan. Soon I heard someone running upstairs. I quickly laid down in bed, my back facing the door. The door burst open and Yoongi rushed to my side. "Baby are you ok? The girls said you weren't feeling so good," Yoongi soothed as he caressed my face gently. 

I nodded. "I'm ok, I'm just gonna have a big belly soon," I told him with a smile. 

He looked confused at first then chuckled. "What do you mean? Is my baby planning to put on some weight?" he asked. 

"You're gonna have another baby growing inside of here," I told him as if it was nothing while pointing at my belly. 

He chuckled but then his eyes went wide. "Wait what?!" He smiled his gummy smile as he looked at me shocked. "Baby is giving birth to a baby? You're pregnant?" I nodded happily and he caught me off guard, kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back. 

Yoongi immediately texted everyone to come over so we can tell them too. They all responded saying that they'll be there right away since Yoongi made it seem like something bad happened. 

Since Jin and Nayeon lived the closest they were the first one's to arrive. Yoongi and I heard the doorbell ringing so we went down and opened the door. 

"Y/N are you ok?" Nayeon asked as soon as she saw me. 

"Yoongi said it was really important," Jin added and I nodded. 

"It is really important, but we have to wait until the others get here to tell you guys," I told them. 

The next to arrive was Hoseok since he was outside in the yard during the time Yoongi texted everyone. "I literally just saw the text, what happened?" he asked and we made him sit down too, telling him to wait for everyone else to get here. 

Next was Felix and Eunji. "Y/N!!!! My bestie!!" Felix shouted as he hugged me tightly. 

"Are you trying to kill me? I can't breath," I somehow managed to say as he let me go while giggling with his deep ass voice, which is really scary by the way!

"Ignore him, he's annoying," Eunji whispered as she hugged me gently. Yoongi took them to sit down and soon as I turned around another doorbell ring. 

It was Taehyung and Jennie! "Oh my god! Y/N! You're gorgeous!" Jennie exclaimed with a smile as she hugged me gently. "I'm a doctor honey, I know the secret but I won't tell," she whispered, making me laugh. "Don't laugh too much, your stomach will hurt and that's not good," she advised and I nodded then turned to Taehyung. 

He made a weird face before giving me a light noogie. "Hey little sis!"

"Yah! You brat! Go sit down!" I yelled at him, glaring at him and he actually looked scared of me. 

Soon enough we heard another doorbell. I opened the door to see Namjoon and Jisoo. "Y/N!!!" Jisoo exclaimed happily as she pulled me into a big hug. 

I hugged her back with a smile. "Jichuuuu!!!"

"Yah, give me some attention too!" Namjoon whined, glaring at me with his arms open for a hug. I chuckled and hugged him before bringing the two of them to the living room where the others were. 

Chaewon and Youngmi kept giggling and I could tell they were very excited. "Mom! Dad! Tell them already!" Youngmi exclaimed happily. 

"Yeah! Tell them!" Chaewon added, smiling brightly. 

"She's pregnant," Yoongi told them. 

Their eyes went wide, and as if they were put under some spell they all yelled in unison, "WHAT?!"

Everyone was happy. Everyone I loved was happy. And that made me happy! It was that moment I realized who the most important people in my life are. It's these people in this very room. Nayeon, Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Felix, Jennie, Jisoo, Eunji, Hoseok, Youngmi, Chaewon, and most importantly Min Yoongi. The man with the mint green hair. The mafia king. My husband. My first love. My second love. Or should I say, My First Second Love.

The End! For real this time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it guys! This is the end of 'My First Second Love'. I hope you guy enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! And if you did like it please go check out my profile for more stories! That's all byeee and don't forget I purple you 💜

 I hope you guy enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! And if you did like it please go check out my profile for more stories! That's all byeee and don't forget I purple you 💜