Chapter 14

I was expecting Hoseok to be there but instead Yoongi was there. He was wearing black leather pants, a white shirt with a long black coat over top. And to finish off the look he had a pair of sunglasses on. 

Most people continued to do what they were doing, making sure they didn't interact with Yoongi in any way. 

He was there, standing in front of me. Chaewon, who was standing beside me and holding my hand, looked up at me and smiled then looked at Yoongi, smiling at him. Chaewon then ran over to Yoongi. "Ms. Kim and Ms. Im are the best!" she exclaimed happily to Yoongi. 

Yoongi broke into a small smile. "Well that's good to hear! Teachers are so bad these days, at least your teachers are good." He then turned to Nayeon and me. "Min Suga," he introduced while holding out his hand to Nayeon. 

"Im Nayeon," Nayeon greeted, the two sharing a handshake before he turned over to me with his hand extended. 

"Kim Y/N," I said with a small smile, taking his hand. We shook hands but he didn't let go. 

"Uncle Suga, I know you like her but I think you should let go now," Chaewon whispered to Yoongi making him flustered and let go of my hand. 

"Uh, I'll see you around," Yoongi said before taking his phone out and doing something on it while he and Chaewon walked away. 

Not long after they had left I heard my phone ding. I took it out of my pocket and saw a notification saying that I had received a text from Mint. 

~Y/N's phone.~

Mint

You have 10 minutes. Waterfall

I turned to Nayeon with a guilty smile and showed her my phone. She sighed and nodded. "Just go, Joon and l will just take a bus or call one of the boys. But make sure to confess!" she said with a smile. 

"Ok thanks! Bye! I love you Nayeon!" I yelled while running to our car in the school parking lot. We sold the giant van and got two new cars so that all five of us didn't have to use the same giant van. 

I started up the car and started to drive to the forest, feeling very excited and happy but also very nervous and anxious. 

I parked the car on the side of the road and turned it off before getting out and heading into the forest and to the waterfall. When I arrived Yoongi was already there. I approached him with a confused look. "How the hell did you get here so fast? You live on the other side of town!" I exclaimed while sitting on a rock next to him. 

"I dropped Chaewon off at the park by your house and walked here," he said with a smile then added, "Chaewon wouldn't stop going on and on about how amazing you were."

I chuckled softly. "She's adorable."

He nodded. "She is. Now, why'd you call me earlier?" he asked, making my anxiety rise up. 

I suddenly got so nervous, my leg shivering for some reason. "Right. Yeah. I-I called you, I completely forgot about that. Why did I call you? Uhhh I- No. Um so I kinda- No uh how should I say this. So, I actually- I uh-" I let out a frustrated sigh, running a hand through my hair. 

Yoongi chuckled and took my hand in his. "Deep breaths. Calm down. Then talk," he assured, breathing along with me. 

"Remember the last time we met up?" I said to start it off. 

He nodded. "Yeah, the day I confessed to you and kissed you. I remember."

"Right so. Your confession," I started then got nervous all over again. Why am I so nervous? I've never been like this before? I'm usually so straightforward. What's wrong with me. I was getting angry at myself for not being able to say it and I just suddenly screamed what I was dying to tell him. "I like you Yoongi!" 

I was looking down at the floor and my eyes were closed tightly but then I felt him hold my chin and slowly turn my face to look at him. "Open your eyes," he soothed and so I opened my eyes to see him smiling in front of me. "Does this mean you're mine?" he asked with a smirk. 

I felt my face heating up but nodded. He smiled his gummy smile, slowly leaning in for a kiss and without realizing I gave in and started to lean in as well until our lips met. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer into his embrace. 

After a bit we parted, both of us smiling happily that we could depend on each other now. "We should go now," I said even though I knew I wanted to spend more time with him. 

He nodded and got up and so I did too. "I'm driving, give me your car keys," he said with his hand out so I placed the keys in his palm. "Let's go baby!" he yelled happily while leading me out of the forest and towards my car. 

The two of us got into the car and he started to drive. He had one hand on the wheel and the other hand holding mine. We passed the park that Chaewon was supposed to be at instead of stopping at it. "Why aren't we getting Chaewon?" I asked him while he continued to drive. 

"Oh I didn't actually drop her off at the park. I showed up at your house and asked your brothers to take care of her while I went to the waterfall," he said with an awkward smile. 

My eyes went wide. "You showed up at my house and talked to my brothers?!" 

"One of them was cool about it but the other one was freaking out," he told me. 

"The one that was cool was probably Taehyung and the one freaking out was probably Jin," I responded, wondering what it'll be like when we get back to my house. 

Then as if my mind was read we were at my house. Yoongi and I went to the front door and I unlocked it. Chaewon was on the couch with a smile on her face while Jin and Tae were treating her as if she was the most delicate piece of glass in the world. Nayeon and Namjoon were there too! Then Tae, Jin, Nayeon, Chaewon and Joon turned to the door where Yoongi and I were standing, holding hands.

To Be Continued...