Chapter Sixteen

"Oh...."

Styx rolled her eyes as she got up from her seat and walked over to me.

"That's a lot to take in I know. You don't need to worry about it for right now though. You have a war to fight." I nodded my head as I began to put on my new armor. I couldn't help the tingle that went down my spine as I felt the sheer raw power flow through me. I almost smiled in glee.

"What do I do about the monsters above?" I pointed above the water. Styx smirked at me.

"Do what you do best. Kill." Percy looked at the newly modified Riptide and twirled it absently.

"Thank you my Lady. For helping me and not dissolving me." He said with a smile. Styx smiled back one last time before disappearing. Percy took one last look at Pallas who was all but gone now before shooting up through the water.

"My Lord!" A monster shouted to Hyperion as he looked at the water which was beginning to bubble rapidly. Hyperion turned to the water but quickly hid behind a rock as the water shot into the air. The screams of the monsters around the Titan filled his ears as they were being dissolved from the harsh water. Hyperion watched the scene unfold as the monsters clawed their face desperately trying to get the pain to stop. Once the screams had stopped Hyperion shakily came out from his hiding spot but immediately wished he had stayed put because of what he saw. A lone armored figure stood at the edge of the bank staring directly into the Titan's soul. In the figure's hand was one of Hyperion's guards who was being choked to death. He could hear the desperation in the monsters voice for air before the loud crunching sound of his neck being broke filled the air. The figure effortlessly dropped the monster into the river where it promptly dissolved on the spot. Hyperion gasped as he realized what armor the man was wearing as he continued to stare directly at him.

"It is." Percy answered confirming the Titans suspicion. Hyperion's hand began to shake as he pulled out his sword. Even the voice sounded frighting he thought to himself. It sounded like a demonic entity with power laced into it.

"What did you do to Pallas, Perseus?" Hyperion mustered enough courage to ask.

"Nothing short of what you did to me." Percy's demonic voice answered back swiftly before charging at the Titan with Riptide in hand. Hyperion barely had enough time to block the strike before delivering one of his own. Percy effortlessly avoided the strike before kicking the Titan in the stomach sending him back a couple feet. Hyperion coughed up blood as he rubbed his ribs which the God had broken. The strength that Perseus held was amazing he thought to himself. His power was worthy of Kronos himself.

"How does it feel little Titan." Percy mockingly said as he circled Hyperion. "How does it feel to fight in a losing battle you know you can't win."

"I could ask you the same thing Perseus! You cannot win against Moros." Hyperion let out before he was sent flying back landing on his back. He tried to get up but couldn't as he watched the Godling with his hand shot up walking towards him. Sensing the Titan's confusion Percy answered his unspoken question.

"Blood bending. A useful trick which I used on Pallas before running my sword through him." Percy manically grinned before kneeling at Hyperion's side. Hyperion grunted with effort as he tried to get up but it was like his body would not heed his demand. Percy let Riptide slowly ride against Hyperion's face drawing a droplet of blood. "But I will not give you the satisfaction of a quick death Titan. I will make you feel what you made me feel when you tortured me for Gods know how long."

Percy didn't know how long he tortured the Titan of the west. He didn't remember much of what he did. He only remembered the screams of the Titan and the feeling of blood splattering against his body. Once Percy finally stopped Hyperion wasn't even recognizable. He finally gave mercy and swiftly stabbed the Titan in the head causing him to let out one final groan before going limp. Percy smiled under the mask, happy that he finally made the two Titans feel what they put himself through in that cage. After pulling out his bloodied sword from the Titans head, Percy made a startling but pleasant realization.