First day...

Song's chapter: Happy by Pharrell :)

My excitement for being at the beach evaporated through the night. Just as my body's water reserves.

Not having air conditioning sucked. I woke up sweating and thirsty as hell.

Someone was knocking on my door and I clumsily dragged myself out of bed to open it. Blinking hard, I found myself in front of a fresh Sol. She was in her uniform and looking completely well-rested. Her hair was in a half up-half down mode. You know, she was just the opposite of me.

"Buenos días!" She grinned as I rubbed my face with the back of my palm.

"Hi..." sleeping deprived meant that I would probably act out like a zombie half morning.

"Should we wake Jason up?" She glanced embarrassed at his door.

I snorted. The guy was probably up and all dressed up already.

Sol's brown eyes widened as she murmured, "never mind..."

Frowning, I turned around to see what she meant.

Oh my God...

Jason was walking up to us. In a swimsuit. Pretty much naked. Showing a glorious six pack on his abdomen and quite muscular and strong arms. His hair was pretty damp as a few drops of water were rolling down his awesome body.

My mouth hit the floor as I gaped at him. Sol must have been mirroring me.

Jason's lips twitched as he reached us. "Buenos días, señoritas." He bobbed his head once. I followed the delicate trail a small droplet was drawing on his chest.

When I felt his burning stare on me, I blushed embarrassed after closing my mouth.

Bloody hell...

I blamed my lack of brain and speech functions to my sleep deprivation.

Jason's smirk was pretty evident and I was sure that his ego had just boosted a hundred per cent. I cleared my throat as he was still there watching us, completely pleased with himself. "Good morning." I said non-chalant as I thought about my state.

Cringing, I looked at Sol who was still pretty much eating him with her eyes.

Oh God. I must really look like a dead zombie after a bus ran over it repeatedly.

"Ok. So, I'll see you at breakfast," I avoided looking at Jason as I closed my door. I didn't even know if Sol had heard me or not. She did seem out of it.

Rushing myself, I grabbed a fresh pair of clothes and walked inside the small bathroom. Wincing at my outrageous state, I took a quick shower.

My aunt was probably going to give us a polo shirt or something. It seemed like the hotel's uniform. So I put on denim shorts, a white shirt and beige Toms before stepping out of the bathroom.

I pulled my long hair up. It was too hot to wear it down. I was starting to sweat already. I usually didn't wear a lot of makeup on the beach, so I settled on blush and pink gloss.

Everyone was already seated on the kitchen's wooden table as I walked in. A large plate of tropical fruits and freshly squeezed orange juice were waiting for me as I sat down. Greeting everyone, I dug in and ate all my food. Maria had also made quesadillas with blue tortillas. That was pretty awesome, since you never got blue corn in England. I avoided Jason at all costs but even so, I could totally feel his gaze on me and I could picture his big-ass smrik etched on his face.