Chapter 61

Everyone wish my girl @MShards a very happy 16th birthday! Thanks for making my day all of the time with your kind comments and funny messages. I hope you have the best day, this update is for you, queen!

Finn.

The most beautiful man I had ever laid my eyes on, the man with the biggest heart, who was now looking at me from the alter.

The wedding decor was perfect. The guests, all of the rogues in the house, were sitting in white chairs with flowers along the back. The aisle had blue and green flower petals covering nearly every inch. The alter where Finn, Kallista, Ronin, Astrid, and Will stand, looking at me with big smiles, had a delicate wooden white arch, with poppies stuck in the intricate swirls.

Dean takes another step, pulling me with him. If not for his arm, I would have collapsed. Even now, my knees shook with nervousness as I stare at my gorgeous mate.

His curls were neatly styled, and he wore a tan suit with a white undershirt just like the others, but he had a light green tie instead of bow tie. It matched his eyes perfectly.

His eyes, mind you, that were filled with tears as Dean and I walked down the aisle.

When I finally reach the end of the aisle, Dean gives my hand a squeeze before taking his place behind Finn, in the center of the alter to officiate the wedding. Finn apologized for being short on priests, but said that Dean would have to do.

Finn takes my hands, and the sight of him, even with tears falling down his face, is so beautiful it makes my heart clench tightly.

"Hi," He whispers, low enough for only me too hear.

"Hi back," I whisper, amazed that I can even form words right now.

He squeezes my hands, which tremble slightly. If not for Kallista and Astrid's threats, I know I would be crying too.

"Dearly beloved, dearly demented," Dean begins, his voice bellowing through the clearing. "We are gathered here today for the wedding of a one Onyx Knight and Finnegan-"

Ronin coughs, and shoots his twin a warning glare.

"I mean Finnley," Dean corrects with a dazzling smile. "Vericus. Today marks the most beautiful day in the history of his house, because we get to witness the unification of the two most kindhearted and beautiful people I know. All of us have been deeply affected because of the handsome," He winks at Finn, who rolls his eyes. "Groom standing before us. His generosity is only matched by his mate's, and after today, his wife."

Finn squeezes my hands again, looking at me with so much adoration in his eyes I almost crumble underneath them.

"It's rare that two people share a love like they do. Patient, kind, and beautiful. When a love like this exists, it must be cherished, revered above all else.

I cannot imagine two people more suited for each other, more perfectly matched. Anyone would be so lucky to find someone who loves them the way these two love each other.

Today only marks the day of marriage," Dean says, slightly choked up. "May today be the first of many days they share, celebrating their love with those around them. To get to witness these two grow and love is a privilege. May they never stop being an example of everything beautiful about the world, everything we should strive to be."

Holding back tears has never been so hard as Dean says these words, and as my mate smiles at me. I have never known so much happiness.

"The lovely couple would like to take a few minutes to say their vows before smooching," Dean says, and a few people in the crowd chuckle, and Kallista snorts. "Onyx, ladies first."