Synopsis

First love is hard enough.

It's new and exciting and absolutely terrifying and maybe even unrequited.

When it's difficult for Skyler to move on from her silly little crush, she just has to take a leap of faith... at least that's what she was advised. All that's easy to say, but how hard is it to actually confess your feelings, spell it out and put your heart on the line?

Meet Skyler and experience this struggle with her.

***

"What's the worst a confession could lead to?" This is what she thought when Skyler Davis decides to confess her feelings to her long time crush, everything that followed was absolutely unexpected and totally bonkers.

Ayden Smith is a lone wolf, or so she thought. He didn't exactly go out of his way to make friends and was a little too self-sufficient for his own good.

Is it even possible he might return her feelings, seems unlikely... But when their paths intertwine, and things get out of hand, what could happen over the course of a summer...?

**************

This book might contain a few grammatical errors, typos.
I apologize for them, and I'll try to fix it soon.

Now that that's out of the way...I hope you like the story😃

*************************