Nice to meet you!(Chapter 1)

....so baby can't you see? I've got to break freeeeeee.. (yeah Freddie me too -_- I've been stress all week because of school and my stupid boyfriend dumped me a week ago so yeah..)

"Miss Y/N !! are you even listening? you're in my class but obviously you're mind is in God knows where!" My teacher shouted at me ( and that's when I realized I'm in a middle of a class.. My gosh I'm so stressed but can't help thinking about Queen especially Freddie Mercury and how I wish he's still here)

"So back to our topic.…... it's about time travel, I have an example machine here.. which is obviously not real and not working of course..  do you have any opinion about time traveling Ms.Y/N?" (bell ringing)

"oops, saved by the bell" I whispered
"ok class we'll continue our topic tomorrow,bye" My professor said.

"Y/N, c'mon girl let's eat I'm freaking starving because of that time travel shit" My best friend joked.
"I'm not hungry Y/BFF/N, besides I have so many things to finish,I have to submit it today to our science teacher.. so go on you can eat now"
"Ugh, fine.." she said while rolling her eyes.

All my classmates left and I'm the only one who left in the classroom.. I put my headphones on and start listening to Queen's songs and start to open my laptop to finish my report.... but..... I don't why but I can't stop looking at that shitty 'pretend machine' my teacher bought in our classroom.I fixed my things,put it all in my bag, I'm about to leave the room when I saw the machine lighted.. My eyes grow wider..so I stand up and got in front of the machine. It has many freaking button I started to push all of them.. trying to play and.....

"Aaaaaahhh..."

--------------------------------------------------------
"Who the hell is she??" I heard a familiar voice and slowly opening my eyes then I saw four men standing In front of me.. they're all whispering but I can't see they're faces clearly because of dizziness.

"...wait is she wearing a school uniform?" the other man asked.

"she's pretty by the way"another voice added.

"Darling, are you alright? what are you doing here in the studio in this early" and another familiar voice added.

I rubbed my eyes.. now seeing them clearly. " What the...? Freddie Mercury?? Roger?? Brian?? Deaky?? why am I here.. what year is this?" I said panicking and almost screaming.

"what year?? It's 1974 of course.. oh.. you know us princess?" Roger smirked.

"of course dear, are you stupid?" Freddie said laughing a little to Roger.

"I'm surprised,its just our first performance of being Queen" Roger added

"anyway you haven't answered our question yet dear" Freddie said looking back to me..

"I...I... I'm from the future.. I don't know why I'm here.. the last thing I remember is I'm in the classroom and... and.. I.. oh!! the machine! Yes the time machine! I played with it because I thought it's not working.. but I'm here now!" I said stumbling to my words and still shocked of what happened.

"HAHA, from the future huh?" Roger started to laugh

"you alright love? I think you're hungry c'mon we'll feed you" Freddie said trying not to laugh.