Will You Marry Me? This Time? (Chapter 15)

You will remember
When this is blown over
Everything's all by the way
When I grow older
I will be there at your side to remind you
How I still love you

I still love you

Oh, hurry back, hurry back
Don't take it away from me
You don't know what it means to me
Love of my life
Love of my life
Ooh, yeah

"You know what.. that song is for you.. he wrote it right after you left.. he always cries and never forget about you.." Brian said to me while we watched Freddie playing the piano while singing..

I felt really guilty about it.. I wish I gave him a chance that night..

Freddie finished the song as we heard Fredrick speak from the stairs..

"Wow.. you're a singer daddy?" he said running to his dad..

"Mhm" Freddie nodded and put Fredrick on his lap..

"In fact we have a band dear.. it's called Queen" he added

"Wow!" Fredrick said looking at his dad with an amazed look

"I heard you performed 'I want to break free? that's one of our songs" Freddie said and smiled at him

"ohh really dad?" he looked amazed again

I don't know why but I really love it when he's calling Freddie his daddy.. It really melts my heart..

As time past by.. we didn't even notice that it's getting dark outside.. the boys are playing with Fredrick now.. they're all like children really.. they are so cute..

"Uhm.. Fred I think we should get going.. we have a rehearsal at 6pm" Brian said to Freddie..

"Already daddy? please daddy stay here.. :( " Fredrick said hugging Freddie's arm.

"aww, my baby.. Daddy needs to rehearse for our concert tomorrow night.. I promise I'll be back tomorrow morning ok?" Freddie said as he puts Fredrick on his lap

"you have a concert daddy??"he asked widing his eyes.

"but daddy I want you here.. please stay" he added and pouted his lips

Freddie looked at me with a pleading look.. and smiling a bit..

"Fredrick.. daddy needs to work.. I promise we will watch daddy's concert tomorrow.. is that ok?" I said touching his nose.

"ok" He said still pouting his lips..

Freddie stood up and hugged me tight.

"I wanted to stay, but we need to rehearse for tomorrow's concert... please my love take him to the concert tomorrow please?" he whispered at me.

"ok Freddie I will," I smiled at him and he kissed me..

"ohh" Fredrick said and quickly covered his eyes..

we all laughed at his cuteness..

Freddie bent down and hugged Fredrick tight..

"I'll be back tomorrow my baby.. I promise.. take care of mommy for me ok?" Freddie said kissing his forehead.

"Yes daddy I will!" Fredrick said and hugged his daddy..

"That's my boy!" Freddie said as he stood up and head to the door..

"Bye uncle Rog, bye uncle John, bye uncle Bri!" Fredrick said waving his hand cheerfully.

"Bye little Freddie!" the boys said in unison as they get in the car..