Insecurities (Chapter 11)

the next morning....

(there's a bit smut by the way😅)

I woke up as I felt Freddie's arm still wrapping around me.. our naked body was connecting to each other's as I'm almost on top of him..

I smiled and stare at him for a moment while tracing circles on his hairy chest..

Freddie move and pulled me into him.. now I'm literally on top of him..

"Good morning babe" Freddie whispered with his deep morning voice (gosh.. so sexy) as his eyes were still closed.

I can still smell the alcohol in him but didn't mind it at all..

"Good morning love" I said kissing his neck..

Freddie then tightened his arms around me and kissed my neck too..

"Mmhm" he moaned still closing his eye..

"it's getting hard" I said smirking as I felt his length on my thigh and now growing harder..

"I want you again" Freddie whispered in my ear.

"nope" I teased as I rolled and laid my back beside him..

"c'mon, Y/N" Freddie groaned.

He followed me and got on top of me..

"Freddie get off of me" I said as I laugh and push him playfully..

But I didn't succeed, he's too strong and I'm too weak.. besides it's morning and I don't have energy to get him out of me..

"Freddieeeee...."  I said now giving up from his kiss and touch

"mmhm..." he smirked at my skin while sucking it..

we then started to make love again.. for a few bloody hours....

------------

"let's get dressed,I need to go the studio" Freddie said helping me to get up..

i looked at the mirror and widened my eyes as I saw what Freddie did to my neck to my breast..

"too many marks! such a vampire!" I said looking playfully at him.

He then hugged me from my back and kissed my neck..

"want more?" Freddie whispered caressing my body..

"Oh God no! C'mon let's get dressed.. the boys are waiting for you" I smiled and kissed him...

-----------
at the studio....

"Morning ladies!" Freddie greeted the boys..

"Morning Fred.. Morning Y/N...." Brian said as he stopped and stared at my neck.. then looked away quickly..

"ohh.. seems like someone had some fun last night" Deaky said and smirked..

I giggled and quickly touched my neck and looked down so embarrassed..

Freddie rose his eyebrows twice with a smirked..

"ahhm.. Roger? Didn't you know what happened last night at the bar?" Freddie asked facing Roger and smirked.

I widened my eyes as I remember what Roger did.. and it cause for Freddie and I to fight..

"uhhm.. nope? what did I do?" Roger said with a confused look..

God he's maybe so drunk last night he didn't even remember what happened..... or maybe not..

"You touched Y/N" Brian laughed nervously

"Whaaaat?" Roger put his hands on his face and now shocked and embarrassed.

"Geez, I'm so sorry Y/N.. Fred... I'm so sorry... please forgive me.." Roger said stumbling to his words..

"it's ok I forgive you.. do it again and I'll punch you three times on your face" Freddie laughed so all of us laughed too...

pfeew... I thought they're gonna fight.. I smiled to my self..

"C'mon lets get started.." as Deaky cuts us..

------------------
the boys worked for 3 hours straight and they looks so exhausted and stress so I decided to went outside and buy some foods..

while waiting for my orders I decided to walk for a while around the mall..

then I heard some girls talking..

"Is that Freddie Mercury's fiance?" the other said looking at me with a disgust look..

"yeah, she is" as the other girl looked at me too..

"she don't deserve Freddie.. look.. she's not even that pretty.." the girl now saying it loudly enough for me to hear..

"Yes! look at her.. she looks like trash" and then they laughed..

I looked down and walk quickly back go get my order..

"They're right.. I think I don't deserve Freddie.. I'm just a simple girl.. unlike them.. they look so fine and they look like a model... they're right... I look like trash" I walked as I wipe my tears.

I was about to open the door of the studio when someone opened it from inside..

"ooh there you are my lo..." Freddie stopped and remove my hand that covering my face

"My love! are you alright? are you crying?" Freddie asked lifting my face.

"No.. no.. i just poked my eyes with my nails" I faked a smile as I looked away trying to hide my face again..

"No dear! I know you.. you're crying!" Freddie exclaimed

"Tell me why dear please" As he hugged me rubbing my back..

"When I'm at the mall.. there was these girls that recognized me.. they talked about me while looking me in disgust.. they.. they said... I uhh.. didn't deserve you Freddie.. they said I looked like trash.. well I guess their right..." I said as I cried more on his shoulder...

"they're right Freddie.. I'm just a simple girl.. I don't deserve a rockstar like you.." I added.

"What?? Ohh God, shh.. don't cry my baby.. they're all wrong! of course you're beautiful.... and kind.. they're just jealous.. but for me you're the most beautiful and sweetest woman in the world.. don't let them drag your self down.." he said rubbing my back..

His words lightened me up I feel like my insecurities lessened because of him.. he cheered me up..

"You're beautiful just the way you are" Freddie said lifting my chin to look at him and smiled at me..

I nodded and smiled too..

"don't mind that crazy jealous bitches.." He jokes and I hit his chest playfully..

"stop crying my love.. smile.. you're beautiful ok? I love you" he said kissing my lips.

"I love you too" I smiled not reaching my ears.

"now let's get inside the boys are waiting for us" Freddie grabbed my waist as we walked inside together.

after eating the boys get back to their work as I watched them I feel a little dizzy but I'm not minding it.. maybe I'm just a little sleepy or something..

"babe.." I called Freddie.

"I'll just go to the bathroom" I mouthed to him and he nodded..

while I'm walking to the bathroom I felt like my dizziness is getting harder..

I rushed to the sink and vomit a little..

"OMG" as I touched my belly......

----------------

OMG really... I'm so excited to write the next chapter!! 🙈

why did she vomits?? why is she feeling dizzy? 🤭🤭

let's find out on the next chapter! Thanks youuuu guys ❤️❤️❤️