Together Again (Chapter 14)

"Mommy.. who is he?" Fredrick asked looking at me and Freddie.

"I'll tell you later,ok baby?" I smiled at him and Freddie

He's sitting on Freddie's lap (Gosh, seeing them together makes my heart melts 🥺)

Freddie decided to ride with us, while the boys are in another car..

They followed me and we arrived my house..

"Nice house.." Brian smiled at me

"Thank you.. well come in boys" I said as I opened the door.

They all sit on the floor and play with Fredrick..

(Ohh God, imagine them playing with your child.. they're soooo cute 🥺)

He's now favorite playmate is Roger. As they were talking about cars..

"I'll just prepare the food" I smiled at them and head to the kitchen.

"Let me help you my love" Freddie stood up and followed me to the kitchen.

While I'm preparing the food I heard Freddie speak with a very low and pleasing voice.. (so sexy as usual)

"My love.." he whispered in my ear.
His breath tickling my ear..

I missed this so much..

"My love.. thank you for forgiving me.. thank you, you let me in your life again.. and thank you for telling me about our child.." He said hugging me from my back..

"You deserve to know about him.. he's your child too" I smiled at him.

"I love you..." he said as he turned me to face him..
Ohh God I really missed his warmth on me..

"I...I... love you too Freddie.. I still love you after all.." I said shyly.

He quickly smiled at my words and touch my face.. He's about to kiss me when...

"Mommy look.. uncle Rog is playing with my cars" Fredrick said running to me..

We quickly pulled out of each other's arms and looked at Fredrick almost laughing..

We sat down on the floor of the kitchen with our son..

"Uhmm.. baby.. remember when you asked me that.. uhh.. you want to see your daddy?" I said nervously

I hope he'll accept Freddie.. I hope it's ok with him.. But I think he will be fine with it as I see he's now comfortable with Freddie..

Freddie now looking at our son smiling.. But I can see the worried and nervous look in his eyes..

"Fredrick he's now here.. You're daddy is here.." I said and smile at him

"Really mommy? where is he? where is daddy?" He stood up and jumped excitely.

"it's Freddie baby.. he's your daddy" I said nervously

Fredrick then widened his eyes and stared at him for a second.

Freddie looked at me with a nervous look as he thought Fredrick won't accept it..

"Daddy!!!" Fredrick said hugging his Dad.

Freddie then hugged him back tightly I heard his sighed of relief as his tears starting to fall..

"ohh.. my baby" Freddie said now unable to stop his tears..

"I love you so much my baby" Freddie said and looked at me

He mouthed "Thank you.."

I smiled at him with tears in my eyes.. I just can't believe this.. My heart is so happy seeing my two boys together.. This was the best moment of my life! 🥺