Baby Mercury (Chapter 13)

4 years later...

"Hey.. I heard the Queen are going to have a tour here in the Philippines!"

"Really?? Oh my Gosh I'm so excited!!"

"Yes and I heard they'd arrive last night!!'

I stopped as I heard some girls here in the grocery store talking about Queen..

My heart beats so fast as I heard they'd arrive last night..

"Freddie is here??"

"oh c'mon..Move on Y/N.. he's maybe happy now.. he didn't even bother finding you at the first place.." I muttered to myself

I felt a little sadness.. I just can't stop thinking about him.. I know I still love him..

"Mommy!" my baby called me as I get out of my thoughts..

"Yes my baby?" I smiled and lowered my face to him..

Yes he's a boy.. a baby boy..😊
and he looks so much like his father..

"Mom.. I want this chocolate please" he blinked his eyes and looked at me with a pleading look..

"aww.. of course my love, but you said you want to be a singer.. chocolates are bad for your voice" I smiled at him..

"just this one mommy please" Gosh my baby's so cute!

"ok my Fredrick.. let's pay for it.. c'mon grandma is now waiting for us" I said as we go to the cashier to pay for our groceries..

"we're going to grandma? Yey!" Fredrick jumped excitedly..

Yes.. his name is Fredrick.. Fredrick Mercury.. he's now 4 years old.. he also loves to sing like his father..

As we finished paying for our groceries.. I decided that I'll just going to buy a cake for my mother..

I took Fredrick inside and sat him on the chair..

"baby, wait for me here ok I'll just go to the counter and buy some cake for grandma.. be good ok? I said touching his nose..

"Ok mommy I love you" he said now eating his chocolates

Gosh I remember his father in him.. he always says I love you like every minute ☹️

I walked to the counter but still facing my child.. when I was going to turn my face now to the counter.. I bumped into a tall man.. he accidentally dropped his wallet because of me..

"Oh gosh I.. I'm so sorry sir" I said as I bent down and pick up his wallet without even looking at him..

"here sir.. I'm really sor..." I felt like my heart stops as I saw who's I bumped into..

His eyes widened and quickly smiled.. I also see some tears forming..

"Y... Y/N ??" Freddie's tears now flow from his eyes as mine too..

"F.. Freddie.." I can't believe it.. I bumped into him.. I can't believe I'm seeing him now.. here in the present..

He then quickly grabbed and hugged me...

"My love.. I.. I.. looked for you for the past four years.. but I failed.. now our manager told me that we're going to have a tour here in Philippines I.. I.. quickly said yes as I hope I will find you here... and.. and now here you are.. I just can't believe this.. My love I wanted to say sorry for what I've done.. please my love.. I want you back" He said shaking and crying.

"I..I don't know what to say Freddie it's been 4 years.. I'm glad you never forget me" I said crying..

"Y/N??" I heard 3 boys said in unison

"Oh my gosh!!" I cried as I saw Brian, Roger and Deaky..

I hugged them tightly and I can see some tears in their eyes too..

"We missed you so much!" Deaky said leaning his head on my shoulder. He's always been cute like before..

"I missed you too guys! You look different now! in fact you look great!" I said as I feel some little hands tapping me..

"Mommy, mommy can I have water please" Fredrick said and looked to the boys.

The boys then looked at him shocked.. I can also see Freddie's face turned very sad..

"You.. you have a child now" He said tears forming again in his eyes..

"F.. Freddie.. try to look at him closer" I said looking down..

Freddie then bent down as the boys too..

Deaky, Roger and Brian widened their eyes as they look closely to Fredrick..

they stood up and grabbed Freddie who's now in shocked..

"Fuck Freddie! He looks so much like you!" Roger whispered so Fredrick won't be able to hear them..

"Y.. Yeah I.. I realized too.." Freddie said still in shocked..

"Yes.. Freddie he's your child.. the night I followed you at the bar I was about to tell you that I'm two weeks pregnant.." I said crying...

"so that's why you always had your mood swings..." Freddie now starting to cry as he grabbed my hands..

" My love I... I'm so sorry.. what happened to me and Mary was just a mistake.. forgive me my love" Freddie said crying even more..

"I forgive you Freddie" I smiled at him and he quickly hugged me..

" Can.. can I carry him?" he said looking to our child..

"Of course.. let me introduce you to him.. but not here please.. let's go to my house" I smiled at him

Freddie then bent down and talk to Fredrick..

"well hello little man, I'm Freddie" he said extending his hand..

Fredrick look up at me and give me a look like his asking permission. I nodded at him and he look back to Freddie..

"I'm Fredrick, nice to meet you sir" he said now extending his hands too..

"Fredrick?" Freddie looked at me with an amaze look.. then looked back to our child.
He just can't believe I named our child after him..

"Nice to meet you Fredrick, can.. can I have a hug?" he said and opened his arms

Fredrick hugged him and Freddie hugged him too and carry him.. I can see the happiness in his eyes even if he's crying..

The boys stared and the two.. smiling with teary eyes

"aww" Deaky said while sobbing

I cried with a smile on my face when I saw my son reunites with his father..

"c'mon lets go to my house.. Fredrick might be hungry.. right baby?" I smiled and he nodded..

we are now walking to the parking lot with Freddie still carrying our son..

looks like Fredrick is now comfortable with Freddie...

-----------

Yay! I feel like I'm gonna write some more chapters!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

again I cried writing this Chapter 🥺🥺❤️❤️

hope you like it guys! thank you 🥺❤️
ohh and also thank you so much aerogurl18 dxncingquxeen a3a0d0n7 for all the nice comments ❤️❤️