Back to the Future? (Chapter 12)

2 weeks later...

"My loooove? I'm home!" Freddie singing happily as he got home from the studio..

"Hi love! I'm here!" I shouted from the kitchen..

Freddie came to the kitchen holding a box of chocolate cake and handed it to me..

"aww.. Thank you my love!" I said excitedly grabbing the cake from him..

"anything for you my love... anyway what's the occasion? you did want chocolate cake all of a sudden?" Freddie asked with a confused look

"Really Freddie? Forgot our anniversary?" I said as I rolled my eyes..

"Of course not my love.. it's just.. we had our anniversary dinner last night.. oh nevermind as long as you're happy" Freddie said hugging me from my back..

"I don't wanna eat that cake anymore!" I said as I run upstairs and cry..

------------
Freddie's P.O.V

"Here we go again... mood swings" I sighed to myself and quickly follow Y/N upstairs..

"My love, I'm sorry" I said as I hold her hand and sat beside her..

"No! You always forgot everything" She cried..

I don't now why she's so emotional.. it's just a cake for God sake..

"Get out of here..." She said not looking at me..

"What the fuck Y/N?? it's just a fucking cake! Why are you being like that?!!" I shouted at her as I lost my temper

She just cried loudly..

"You've been always  like that for about 2 weeks now! I'm fucking sick of it!" I said as I shut the door and go outside

I don't know why I did that, I want to take it back.. but I need to let her realize what she did.. I don't know why she's always like that...

I got my keys and start my car...
I went to the pub to have some time to think and relax..

"one glass of vodka please" I said to the bartender as I sat at the bar stool..

I ordered and ordered more until I had my eighth glass. I feel so drunk.. I think I can't drive back home..

"Freddie?" as I heard the girl call me

"Oh Mary dear! how are you?" I said looking at her with drunk eyes..

"ohh looks like you had enough drinks for tonight?" she said and smirked.

"Yeah Y/N and I had a fight" I said as I ordered more drinks and also for her..

We talked for about an hour..

"I'm gonna go home" I stood up as I stumbled luckily I didn't hit my head on the stool.

"oh c'mon let me drive you home.. you can't drive with your situation" She said helping me stand up..

"Thank you" I said as we head to her car..

She now start driving..

---------------

"Where here" she said smiling

I opened my eyes and look around..

"No this is not (hiccup) my house (hiccup).... please take me home darling" I said with my eyes shutting

"let's just have a tea and I will drive you back home" She smiled at me..

"Ohh ok" I said as I sat down the couch