Feelings!(Chapter 3)

I've been here for two weeks now... and I still don't know how and when will I get back to my real life.. but to be honest I'm starting to like my new life now.. I think I don't wanna go back to my old life.. especially now.

"Roger,Brian come here I'll show you something" I shout to them trying not to laugh..
"What is that?" they said

"look" i said showing my phone to them as I laughed so hard

"What the fuck????!! is that us??"Roger scream as his and Brian's jaw dropped

I showed the picture to Freddie and Deaky as they laughed so hard.

"I'm with Santa Claus" Brian said laughing at Roger.
Roger pouted his lips and say "but I'm still hot right?" everyone laughed at Roger's expression.

"I wanna see my photo too!" Deaky said excitedly.

"I.. Uhm I don't have pictures of you" I said looking to Freddie.because I also told Freddie What's John's life after his death..

"Should I tell them?" I mouthed at Freddie

but Brian seems to get what I'm saying..

"Told what?" everybody stopped laughing and look at us.

Freddie just nodded and say "Go on Y/N" looking down at the floor.

I started to tell them what happened to Freddie in the future.. everyone is quite and have a tears in their eyes..
You can see the hurt in thier eyes and that hurts me too..

"but since I'm here.. I will help Freddie not to get that AIDS.." I cheered them up.. everyone looked at me with a smile..

"we will help too" Deaky smiled at us
and everyone nodded..

"we can do this!" Roger pulled everyone to have a group hug..

"Yeah! don't be so dramatic darlings" let's think about the party!!" Freddie jumped excitedly changing the topic..

"Yes I'm so excited!! Congratulations again guys"

"Thank you Y/N" they said in unison

"Y/N! do you already have something to wear later? Roger asked by the way there's a celebration party later because of the success of the bohemian rhapsody song and the Night at the Opera album.. they did a great job! everyone loves the song.. but of course I know that already.

"Yes! I already have" I said.
We're at the studio as usual because they're working for another album..

"snack time! children" Deaky came with two boxes of pizza and put it in the table.
as usual the boys run and grab their own pizzas.

"Y/N, here.. "Freddie gave me a Hawaiian flavored pizza.

"Freddie,uhm I'm sorry I don't eat Hawaiian flavored pizza, because I don't like pineapples, I'm so sorry" I smiled awkwardly

Then Roger gave me a pepperoni pizza.. "Thanks Rog!" I smilled then look again to Freddie.

Brian and Deaky looked at each other with a look like they know there's something going on..

"Ohh,Ok" he said sadly going back to his seat.. I really feel bad. I wish I ate it so he'll be happy.. I'm starting to like him.. but I didn't know if he felt the same way too so I'm just gonna keep it to myself for now..

Roger and I talk a little longer but sometimes I'm catching Freddie looking at me then looked away.

after eating..

"Guys, I think it's time to get going.. we need our beauty rest for the party" Freddie exclaimed.

the boys agreed and went to their own cars and head home.

Freddie and I were the only one left  in the studio since Terry is still on the way.

Im playing with my phone when he sat down across me.

he's  looking at the window with hand resting on his chin.. and then
I realized I'm going to take a picture of him..

 and thenI realized I'm going to take a picture of him

Gosh I can't stop looking at his perfect face.. he's so cute and attractive.. I wanna kiss him.. Oh my God what am I thinking..

He now face me..

"uhm,Y/N, I.. uhm I want to ask you something" Freddie always stumbling to his words when nervous. he now sit beside me..

"Yes? what is it Freddie" I said softly.

"can.. uhh.. can you be my date later? It's ok if not I understand I.. I... uhh it's ok if you're Roger's date lat.."

"No, he have a date later.. of course Freddie I can be your date" I cut him.

"re.. really?? thank you so much" he held my hand and now getting closer to my face.. our lips were only an inch apart when.....(beep...beep..)

"Ohh.. Terry not so perfect timing" Freddie whispered to his self.

"He's here! Let's go Fred" i said standing up and trying to hide my red face..

We are now at home getting ready for the party..

Freddies P.O.V
"she's my date later..." I can't help but smile and blush.. she accepted it.. she really is my date later.. I can't believe this.. It's been two weeks since she came into my life.. I don't how to tell her but.. I'm in love with her already and I really hate seeing her talk to Roger.. because obviously Roger have feelings for her too.. but why didn't he ask Y/N to be his date later? Ohh nevermind.. that's a good thing at least she's my date now..

Y/N's p.o.v
"is he about to kiss me??" I said to myself lying down in my bed.. I don't know what to feel.. did he like me too? Ugh! my brain's about to explode.. I think I'm inlove with him.. I think I'm inlove with Freddie Mercury..

sorry if it's short.. I have more chapters to come! hope you like it!! thank youuuu 😍🥰