Party Time! (Chapter 4)

"it's Party time!!" Roger exclaimed excitedly as pushed open Freddie's door.
"ohh dear I almost had a heart attack!" Freddie said dramatically as he was standing in the living room.
"by the way where's Y/N?" Brian asked

"I'm here.. Hi guys" I said as I go down the stairs.
all of them looked at me with wide eyes and opened mouth.
"Wow" Deaky whispered but I heard it.

"you look stunning Y/N" Roger said still mouth opened I can see his date's eyes looked at Roger with a deadly looked.
I chuckled a little, but the only one who catches my attention was Freddie besides of looking at me with an opened mouth and his hand on his chest .. he also looks so fucking gorgeous in his toxido.. I feel like I'm so inlove with him now.. but I don't want it to be obvious so..

"Hi Freddie!" i said shyly
Freddie almost run to me and guide me through the stairs..

"Ladies meet my date Y/N!" Freddie introduced me while vowing to them as if the boys didn't know me..

"What? she's your date??" Roger asked with a jealous look
"Yeah,is there something wrong with that dear?" Freddie smirked at him.
"Ohh nothing c'mon let's go!"

--------------------------------------------------

At the party....

"Freddie,I don't think I can stay with you for the whole night.. I'm a very shy person.. look at that so many media and paparazzi around you.. I .. I don't think I can do this.." I whispered nervously

"Shh.. don't worry darling I'm here.. you'll stay with me the whole night alright?" Freddie the get my hand and kissed it.. I blushed..

the party started.. so many people that I don't know.. of course this not my place.. I only knew Queen and they are the only friend I have here..

smoke here, alcohol everywhere.. it's also getting late we're here for about 4hours

where still seating at the table with some Freddie's friends, he introduced me as a college friend to avoid any another questions of course..

"Freddie, I want you to meet Paul Prenter" one of his friend said Freddie and Paul got up extending their hands to shake..

My eyes grow wider.. "Paul Prenter" I mumbled to my self..
No this couldn't be happening.. he will be the toxic to Freddie's life..

"Excuse me.. I need to go to the bathroom" I said rushing to the bathroom

before I reach the door I bump into a man.. ohh it's Roger..
"Hey gorgeous, want some drink?" he whispered to my ear.. he's a bit drunk.. and I'm tensed.. so
"yeah,sure"..
we head to the bar and sit down on the stools.
Roger ordered 2 strong drinks for us.
"thanks" I said lifting my drinks for cheers

"So Y/N where's your date?" he asked
"He's there talking with some friends" I said pointing Freddie's direction
Deaky and Brian came and sit with us in the bar stool..
"ohh hey,there you are guys.. I have something to tell you" I said taking a sip on my drink.

"See that guy beside Freddie with a mustache?" I said pointing to Paul

"yeah" they said in unison
"what's wrong with him?" Deaky added

"Guys, he'll be the toxic to Freddie's life!! please help me get Freddie stay away from that rat! " I said desperately as I explained everything.

"I don't want him to get out of his mind.. doing some shit with the not so good friends..I don't want him to get sick.. please.." I said almost crying..

"Ok.. Ok.. we'll do it.. c'mon Deak" Brian said to Deaky

---------------------------------
"so please,Fred stay away from him.. and Don't be friends with him" Brian explained everything to Freddie and Freddie agreed to it..

"where's Y/N??" Freddie asked Brian
"She's with Roger there at the bar" Deaky said pointing our direction.

"Hey Bri hey Deak!"a girl bumped into them..
I'm watching them from my seat but I can't see who the girl is.. I'm a little dizzy because I had 3 glasses of strong drink..

"ohh hey Mary!" Brian greeted

"Hey,Freddie! congratulations!" Mary said and kissed him in his lips......

Freddie's eyes grow wider.. as mine too.. he looked at me and I looked at him I looked at the girl and saw that it's Mary .

I run outside crying. "what the hell was that? why am I crying?? why am I jealous??" I whispered to my self as I feel someone hugged me from my back..

Freddie's P.O.V
Mary kissed me.... as I realized Y/N wad looking at us from her seat.. I looked at her with a shocked expression.. She run outside the bar.. did I just hurt her?? I didn't mean it I have no feelings for Mary anymore! Y/N is my love now.. she's my life now..
I'm about to follow her but Deaky and Brian stopped me..

"let her Fred,talk to her later when she calms down.." Brian said holding my arm

I put my hand in my face.
I don't know what to do.. I think I need to tell her my feelings for her.

I followed her outside as I see her lips on Roger's..
I'm shocked! I really am.. so I run back inside quickly.. I didn't notice my eyes are now full of tears.. "It's my fault".....

Y/N P.O.V
I feel someone hugged me from my back I didn't notice that I'm crying so hard.. he wrapped his arms around me.. he quickly turned me around to face him.. and quickly kissed my lips.. I didn't realize it's Roger so I quickly but gently pushed him..

"I'm so sorry Rog, I thought you're Freddie" I said as I run away from him..
"Y/N!" Roger shouted
"I'm sorry!" I shouted back still running without even looking at him

I ran and ran through the streets and......
(beeeeeeep!!)

The people shouted "oh my God!!"
------------------------
I almost hit by a car.. luckily it stopped quickly..
"I'm so sorry sir" I said crying and sitting down at the side or the road..

Roger followed me..
"Y/N!! oh my God are you ok?" Roger hugged me and I hugged back..
"I will go back inside, I'll call Freddie.. stay here ok?" I just nodded and still crying...

--------------
"Freddie!!" Roger shouted to Freddie who is now crying.. Roger had a confused look but didn't mind it at all

"Why?" Freddie said coldly
"It's Y /N Fred! she almost hit by a car!" Roger said chasing his breath
" What??! where is she??" Freddie stand up as he follows Roger..
-------------

"Y/N,my love! are you ok??" Freddie sat down besides me panicking..
"I'm ok.. please let's go home.." I said coldly trying to hide my tears..

"Ok darling let's go" Freddie carrying me bridal style.. as I saw some tears stain in his face..

Next chapter is in the making right now 🥰 please comment down your thoughts.. thank you 😘