Let Me Entertain You(Chapter 16)

Smut warning!!

---------------

"Daddy! you're amazing! I have a new idol now! and it's you!" Fredrick said running to Freddie as he finished saying goodbye to the people..

We waited for Freddie back stage with the crews.. Everyone congratulates me. I smiled to them and said Thank you..

Freddie quickly pick up Fredrick like this one

I smiled as I stared at them..

"awww" I heard as some crews said looking at my two boys..

"he's so lovely" Miami said to me and looked at the two again..

"Yeah, he really is" I smiled at him

"ohh really? thank you my baby!" Freddie said and kissed Fredrick's cheek.

"Congratulations, amazing show" I smiled walking towards them.

"thank you my love" Freddie answered and kissed me.

"congratulations love birds!" Brian said as he opened the door.

"congratulations!!" Deaky said with a big smile on his face.

"Congratulations guys! Fred, she said yes again.. don't waste it this time" Roger said almost laughing..

"So I think it's a double celebration as our show was successful to!!" Deaky said jumping playfully as he gets Fredrick from Freddie's arm..

"C'mon little Freddie let's play" he added.. (so cute Deaky!!)

"Ohh yeah.. there's a party tonight, can you come with me my love?" Freddie said hugging me from my back and put his chin on my shoulder.

"uhmm.. what about Fredrick? Ohh I'll call my mom and let's bring him to her just for tonight.. besides, I also want you to meet her" I said

"Yes that's great! I want to meet her too" Freddie said and kissed my neck..

"c'mon boys we should get ready for the paaaaarty!" Roger sang excitedly.

we all laughed and walked to the parking lot..

"see you later ladies!" Freddie said to the boys and giggled

they said they're goodbyes too..

------------------

"baby, is it ok with you to sleep at grandma's house just for tonight?" I said while touching his cheeks.

"yes mommy! I'd love to" He said not looking at me.. he's busy with his iPad.

"good boy" I said as me and Freddie smiled..

"let's have a selfie!" I said pulling my phone out of my bag.