Save You(Chapter 2)

I can't help thinking about that earlier.. how can I tell Freddie that thing.. I want to save him.. I need to tell him..

I was about to open my mouth to talk when Freddie tap my knee.. "we're here darling" he said opening the door. he held my hand and help me get out of his car.(what a gentleman)

"Wow! this is your house?"

"Yes dear! feel at home"he smiled and we walked in.

"I'm starving, what do you want to eat darling?" he said sitting down next to me in the couch. our shoulders are touching I can feel his warm skin on me.

"ahhm I can cook! do you mind if I use your kitchen?" i said standing up.

"No dear.. as I said feel at home" Freddie smiled and guided me to the kitchen.

While I'm preparing the ingredients Freddie was looking at me from the counter and following me with his eyes in my every moves.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked with a confused look.

"No.. nothing dear... it's just uhhh.."Freddie stumbled in his words.
"You... uhhm.. ahh You're beautiful" he said looking away from me.

I can feel my cheeks heat up and I can feel that it's red as a tomato now.

"thanks.." i said shyly looking down trying to hide my red face,but Freddie seems to notice it already. So he asked something to break the awkwardness.

"erm,dear can I borrow that magic thing in your bag.. the phone with a camera?"

I chuckled "ohh sure, I'll get it.. just a second" I smiled walking upstairs.

"here.. I'll teach you how to use it" Freddie comes behind me.. I can feel his chest on my back.(gosh he smells so good)

"so here you can press this if you want to take a picture,here for video, and this if you want to see pictures you've taken"

"this is amazing dear!" he said excitedly grabbing the phone on my hand.

He kept on exploring on my phone while I'm cooking. He's a fast learner I can say that..
then he lifted his hand and wave at the camera.

"Hello,this is Freddie here, I hope everyone's having a wonderful time, keep enjoying yourselves,have fun.. lots of love.. bye" he said blowing a kiss to the camera I smiled at his cuteness 

"here,thank you dear.."  he said handing me the phone.

"uhm,dear can you tell me about the future please,ohh! I wanna see how I look in 2018! show me dear" Freddie exclaimed excitedly standing up from the stool in the counter

I slightly cut my finger skin in what he said.

"ouch!!"
"ohh Y/N!! oh my God.. please be careful honey... are you ok??" Freddie run to me worriedly

"Yeah, I'm fine it's just a small skin.. thank you" I said trying not to look at him( how can I tell him this, I have to tell him now)

"uhhm.. Freddie" I said still not looking into him
"Yes dear?" he said giving me a glass of water and we both sat down in the stool.

"Freddie.. uhm.. I .. you died" I don't know what to say

Freddie's eyes grow wider and then turned into sad ones..

"I...I died? when? what year?" he said trying not to cry.

I feel bad about that.. but I have to tell him.. I need to save him..

"Freddie, you died at the age of 45 because of AIDS.. I.. I'm really sorry" I said tearing up a bit.

"What?? AIDS?" he asked almost crying.